Cowboys lead NFL in total attendance for 15th straight season

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just in case anyone needed a reminder why Jerry will never change his ways. His pockets keep filling up - mission accomplished.
It is why I am not excited about the draft or FA this year. Whatever they say, one of their stupid sayings. Like ALL IN and all that. And whatever else they come up with that they think is cute. I am just not into it right now.

Oh, when it starts, I will have my opinions, and will be checking in to see who they signed. What the opinions are from fans on here. But right now, just does not matter. Until they actually do something different in a positive way to truly improve with the FA's they sign.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not the seating capacity. It's the morons that give Jerry their money to see an inferior product.
No, when it comes to attendance, it is seating capacity. And many of those fans are from the opposing teams. Because the seating capacity makes more tickets available to them. And many on the secondary market from season ticket holders, that can't always make it to the games. Or don't want to.

I read an article that 4 or 5 years ago. Dallas has more out of state season ticket holders than any other team.

What you are referring to about giving money to Jerry for an inferior product is from merchandise sales. Jerry has his money already from the season ticket holders. And it is not that easy to sell the PSL's. Mostly due to the lack of playoff success. So like most or all teams, the seats remain filled.
Some fans are always going to go to the games.

Vabchshark

Reaction score
No, when it comes to attendance, it is seating capacity. And many of those fans are from the opposing teams. Because the seating capacity makes more tickets available to them. And many on the secondary market from season ticket holders, that can't always make it to the games. Or don't want to.

I read an article that 4 or 5 years ago. Dallas has more out of state season ticket holders than any other team.

What you are referring to about giving money to Jerry for an inferior product is from merchandise sales. Jerry has his money already from the season ticket holders. And it is not that easy to sell the PSL's. Mostly due to the lack of playoff success. So like most or all teams, the seats remain filled.
Very true on all counts unfortunately, which are more reasons why I don't think Jerry is too pressed to win more championships as long as the team remains relevant, and the long green keeps rolling in!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
Real quick now without looking it up on line!!! What team is leading the NBA in attendance this year??? The NHL??? College basketball?? How about NCAA football last season????

Point is "NOBODY CARES" except the Jones family and their sad little group of apologists.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It is why I am not excited about the draft or FA this year. Whatever they say, one of their stupid sayings. Like ALL IN and all that. And whatever else they come up with that they think is cute. I am just not into it right now.

Oh, when it starts, I will have my opinions, and will be checking in to see who they signed. What the opinions are from fans on here. But right now, just does not matter. Until they actually do something different in a positive way to truly improve with the FA's they sign.
People are foolish if they think Jerry actually intends to go "all in". Fans were P.O.'d after the loss to GB. Jerry only made the comment to soothe some of the ruffled feathers. He thinks he has to make comments like that to get fans to think he is truly invested in bringing a championship back to Dallas when the fans who are paying attention, like most of us here at CZ, know that isn't where his mind is.

The saying 'actions speak louder than words' are very true with Jerry. How many times over the last 30 years has Jerry shoveled a lot of crap out to the media then never followed through with what he said he would do?

shabazz

Reaction score

Jazz, it looks like your showing some doubts, like the rest of us.

It doesn't mean that your being negative toward the FO ......it means that they will have to prove they will do things differently.

As far as "all in", even if Jerry doesn't say it, we really are all in. Three 12 win seasons and having a high priced quarterback demands that we go all in.. ..just like the Raven, Bills, Niners, etc

even if they restructure contracts, I still don't see how we sign blue chip starters at the DT and LB positions......I have very realistic expectations

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys lead NFL in total attendance for 15th straight season​

giphy.gif

Hardline

Reaction score

None of this disputes what I said.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Very true on all counts unfortunately, which are more reasons why I don't think Jerry is too pressed to win more championships as long as the team remains relevant, and the long green keeps rolling in!
Actually, it's not...

here we go with the Jerry's only interested in money because fans fill up the seat and look who's number 2 and #3 on the list would be the New York Giants and the New York Jets who share a stadium and it somehow they must not care about championships either because I don't know how many times we beat those teams in a row but it's so many I lost count but they're also filling seats you know this is a business right that it's a fan driven league and without filling the seats there wouldn't be football to watch not on this level it literally you need to sell things to run a business and you need to do it well the fact is the Cowboys are filling up one of the bigger stadiums in the NFL on a regular basis means they have fans which is a very good thing for the NFL and for the Dallas cowboy organization it goes both ways they spend a lot of money to be part of this league you know it is a league full of billionaires you know just like Jerry they're all billionaires and they all spend the same amount of money on their team when it comes to the rosters because there's a salary cap and a roster limit it's called parity..

You all act like this is some kind of grassroots Football League that should be somehow just care about winning and the people and the fans and they should all greet you you know when you come in by name like we're in Mayberry dudes get over yourself every corporation cares about money they care about success success is money and the thing here with the sport is you also wanna win and it's not like Jerry's not putting a winning product on the field I mean you act like 36 wins two division titles three straight playoff appearances is somehow what we're the bottom of the league because we can't get past the second round of the playoffs??

I mean some of you must have the picture in your mind like the movie Major League where they purposely wanted the tank so they can move the team and they wanted to lose really bad and they put a terrible product on the field let me give you a wake up call the Dallas Cowboys are relevant they're on prime time more than any other team in the league they're talked about more than any other team in the league and it's not because of Jerry's marketing and advertising it's because of the fan base and because they're winning there is no way I'm talking about that Jerry doesn't care about winning but of course he cares about money anybody who owns and runs a business cares about making maximum profit...​
He is not evil for doing so you all need to get a life and stop acting as if somehow that's all Jerry cares about it's the fans literally the fans who are buying all the gear and filling up the stadiums that make the NFL go and Jerry's just one of 32 teams that care about that very fact.....​
Anytime somebody brings this up which is yearly where one of the most expensive or valuable franchises on the planet and we fill up our stadiums on a regular basis and we're on prime time all the time love us or hate us the Cowboys are relative in every aspect including winning games I mean you act like none of this that's gone on you know with regular season win percentage and whatnot matters it does matter that means it does matter we're not winning four games a year we're winning 12 games a year and yes we all wanna get to the next level we wanna get to that championship game don't act like all he cares about is money because he is putting a product on the field that at least is going to the playoffs on a regular basis since 2016 since Prescott has been here let's just keep it in this era we've been in the playoffs 5 out of 8 years that Prescott's been healthy..​
So Jerry doesn't care about winning because he cares about filling up the stands and selling his product that's what you think now that's what every damn owner thinks that's how every owner in seeing you of any business thinks this is not an amateur league....​