Cowboys lead NFL in total attendance for 15th straight season

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys are #1 in attendance and also #1 in most valuable sports franchise. Woo hoo!! At least we're #1 at something!! lol
2 of the last 3 seasons #1 in our division, bet top 5 in win% over a period of time, going way back. the way some of you talk you would this tea we are struggling to win 5 games &would rather win the draft, win free agency, to get off these same old consistent 12 win season 3 years in row with 3 playoff appearances, just to FEEL differently. even if all these blows it up plans happened and it took 5 years to get back to where we are now with no guarantee of it improving in the playoffs, hey we can talk about new things, nice fan base wish for losses hope for jerry to croak, hate all the highest paid players.

Hey great we can be the jets they also are top 3 in attendance and aren't close to our success.. as matter of fact all the owners are billionaires who care about profits all have cap and spend it the same but yet we are still at least winning at higher rate than most.

must suck living in some of you all's heads. Hermans head comes to mind..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None of this disputes what I said.
Not disputing you. Was just explaining a difference IMO, from attendance to sales. The only way that changes is if fans give up on their investment.
Many financed those PSL's and pay interest. And still owe, like buying a lemon car. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Number one also in visiting fans taking over the stadium
first of all, I've been there and that doesn't happen there might be 20,000 OTHER fans there but they do not drown out our fans unless its a game like that packers loss, but it's also odd or the irony here if you don't mention how the Cowboys travel well and we have a big crowd and other people's stadiums, so again rip on the Joneses rip on our fan base just to have a vent day you all need more hate threads...need proof winning 17 straight at home says our fans are drowning out the opposition, it's called home field advantage because of the ability of the players to communicate without the opponents drowning out the cadences and ability to change play easily and the players feeling the energy. ATT is now one of the best home fields records the last 3 years. so yet another terrible narrative calling somehow our home stadium has more opponents than others and that not true at all.

so we can hate on dak and hate on Jerry even though the rest of those teams in the top five in attendance, most of which I'm not even winning as much as we have the last three years but hey if it gets your juices going in the morning and you need some therapy just visit the NFL Dallas Cowboys fan zone because it gets quite interesting in here and not in a good way and a need to be institutionalized on the conspiracy and hate theory's that run though minds of some of the zoners

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sad we still have fans supporting our ownership. We can thank them , at least partially, for keeping the status quo in place .

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Jazz, it looks like your showing some doubts, like the rest of us.

It doesn't mean that your being negative toward the FO ......it means that they will have to prove they will do things differently.

As far as "all in", even if Jerry doesn't say it, we really are all in. Three 12 win seasons and having a high priced quarterback demands that we go all in.. ..just like the Raven, Bills, Niners, etc

even if they restructure contracts, I still don't see how we sign blue chip starters at the DT and LB positions......I have very realistic expectations
We’re all in every year. Just keep forgetting to be ‘all in’ in the Playoffs. :facepalm:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
People are foolish if they think Jerry actually intends to go "all in". Fans were P.O.'d after the loss to GB. Jerry only made the comment to soothe some of the ruffled feathers. He thinks he has to make comments like that to get fans to think he is truly invested in bringing a championship back to Dallas when the fans who are paying attention, like most of us here at CZ, know that isn't where his mind is.

The saying 'actions speak louder than words' are very true with Jerry. How many times over the last 30 years has Jerry shoveled a lot of crap out to the media then never followed through with what he said he would do?
Exactly. Jerry's subsequent moves after that comment have been the opposite of "all in". No changes at GM, and the coaching staff hires have been total face palms.

If he thinks the fans are mad now, just wait till after that opening game against SF.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Compare to their crowd capacity rank among NFL Stadiums - link and in parentheses below - and only the Seahawks stand out.

The bottom 5 teams are also all near bottom on stadium capacity except for the Browns.

Biggest stadium not to be in top 10 ticket sales is Panthers. At approx 75,000, they can hold 6th highest fan amount each week.

1. Dallas Cowboys | 1,378,743 (#3)

2. New York Jets | 1,285,956 (#1)

3. New York Giants | 1,262,352 (#1)

4. Green Bay Packers | 1,242,403 (#2)

5. Los Angeles Rams | 1,235,049 (#12)

6. Denver Broncos | 1,226,985 (#5)

7. Philadelphia Eagles | 1,223,743 (#13)

8. Kansas City Chiefs | 1,205,547 (#4)

9. Seattle Seahawks | 1,193,230 (#16)

10. Los Angeles Chargers | 1,190,939 (#12)

Deionindahood

Reaction score
It probably has something to do with low self-esteem. Fans must align with losing teams? We're in the top three with the Jets and Giants?

rags747

Reaction score
When your stadium holds 15,000 to 20,000 more fans than most stadiums. Or even more than that. That will help.
That’s what I don’t get. That story claimed the MetLife stadium has the largest capacity of any NFL stadium. I’m not buying it!

LonnieElam

Reaction score
No, when it comes to attendance, it is seating capacity. And many of those fans are from the opposing teams. Because the seating capacity makes more tickets available to them. And many on the secondary market from season ticket holders, that can't always make it to the games. Or don't want to.

I read an article that 4 or 5 years ago. Dallas has more out of state season ticket holders than any other team.
Easily 20% of those season tickets are owned by a corporation. I fall into the "don't want to" category. I'll sit at home, save money, and profit money each week.

Hardline

Reaction score
Poor baby….
You ever played Whack A Mole?
That's your head popping up only to get pounded by a mallet.

71y2dPjTg-L._AC_UL800_QL65_.jpg