Cowboys lose wife leaves after 40 years

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear Zoners----Cowboys lose in dramatic sickening fashion and my wife and marriage of 40 years

get the big D....not not dallas Divorce papers.......i am blaming Jerry and Stephen for that too

sincerely
GORICO

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dear Zoners----Cowboys lose in dramatic sickening fashion and my wife and marriage of 40 years

get the big D....not not dallas Divorce papers.......i am blaming Jerry and Stephen for that too

sincerely
GORICO
Dang dude that sucks. Sorry to hear the news.

kskboys

Reaction score

sincerely
GORICO
You deserve better anyways!!!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just how big a fit did you throw????:laugh:

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear this.

long time coming....i am really crippled and need help and poor woman got burned out....dont blame her one bit....she hung in there 34 years of me being paralyzed and we raised a family and they are now married

with children.....my wife deserves some rest and a break.....that is the good side.....have to realize hard for Philipino wife to divorce husband.....but they have no problem making you wish you were dead

i am kinda heart-broken and yet relieved same time.....life not always a rose garden...or maybe it is...and we just fell into a bunch of thorns?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
long time coming....i am really crippled and need help and poor woman got burned out....dont blame her one bit....she hung in there 34 years of me being paralyzed
Awe, I'm about to cry GORICO. (it's a girl thing) So very sorry to hear about your situation. Always remember, there's a reason for everything.
You deserve better anyways!!!!
o_O

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
stay up my friend as you know life is a temporary train ride..it is a testing ground not a destination..stay positive and keep the creator in your heart ..you walk to him he will come to you running... May God bless you with health and happiness ...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
stay up my friend as you know life is a temporary train ride..it is a testing ground not a destination..stay positive and keep the creator in your heart ..you walk to him he will come to you running... May God bless you with health and happiness ...

thanks Fonz----blessings on you too friend