Twitter: Cowboys LT Tyron Smith named second-team All-Pro

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Tyron had a very good season and he deserves this recognition. He has come long ways since last year, mad props to Tyron.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
Well deserved. He is also so young, hopefully the first of many to come.

Joe Thomas has to retire someday, so All Pro will be available haha.

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
why is eddie lacy on the 2nd team over marshawn lynch, forte. even demarco...smh

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Good for him. Well deserved as he was excellent and above all, consistent.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Surprised Dez didn't make at least 2nd team All-Pro over Antonio Brown.

Hurts to hear but Brown was far more reliable and important to the Steelers offense. Now I will say Bryant sometimes is a victim of how this offense is designed.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Well deserved. He is also so young, hopefully the first of many to come.

Joe Thomas has to retire someday, so All Pro will be available haha.

Are we going to run into the Woodson-Lynch snubs :) Seriously though, congrats to Tyron.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Will be the Walter Jones of this era. Physically dominant and will only get better with experience.

joseephuss

Reaction score
why is eddie lacy on the 2nd team over marshawn lynch, forte. even demarco...smh

I agree. Forte had a great season. He was 2nd in rushing yards and 3rd in yards from scrimmage. Lynch was better, too. Even Ryan Matthews of San Diego was probably a better choice. Matthews finished the final 4 games with 29 carries for 103 yds, 29 carries for 127 yds, 25 carries for 99 yds and 24 carries for 144 yds. Those were all wins for the Chargers. Lacy should no be on that list.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I agree. Forte had a great season. He was 2nd in rushing yards and 3rd in yards from scrimmage. Lynch was better, too. Even Ryan Matthews of San Diego was probably a better choice. Matthews finished the final 4 games with 29 carries for 103 yds, 29 carries for 127 yds, 25 carries for 99 yds and 24 carries for 144 yds. Those were all wins for the Chargers. Lacy should no be on that list.

I predict Lacy has 2-3 really good years in him and will be out the league by his 5th year or so -- either from taking too many big hits, over-eating, or both.