Cowboys Lucky Charms...

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
Cowboys Lucky Charms ...
I know people that only wear certain socks during a game. Or a jersey. Or always eat the same things...for luck. I know there was a period in time I had to wear the Aikman white jersey for important games...to do my part as a fan......LOL

So what are yours?

metalichris

Reaction score
Play my guitar. It seems the faster I play, the better Dallas does. So, I always pull out my Ibanez guitar and my Marshall amp during the games. It's stupid but I like playing guitar anyways.

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
Metalchris~ its not stupid...it probably relaxes you...all part of being a fan ;-)

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
most definately a hooker dressed like a cheerleader at halftime

cleverusername

Reaction score
dcfufan said:
Cowboys Lucky Charms ...
I know people that only wear certain socks during a game. Or a jersey. Or always eat the same things...for luck. I know there was a period in time I had to wear the Aikman white jersey for important games...to do my part as a fan......LOL

So what are yours?

'93 Superbowl T-shirt my dad brought me back from the parade. I was 13 then so it is a little small (i'm 6'4 265) and I had to cut the sleeves off. My mom and past girlfriends have tried to throw it away because it is kind of weathered, but to no avail. And I always wear my blue fitted Cowboys hat (single star). Come to think of it they've tried to throw it away to.:rolleyes:

Women!:)

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
BigD5fan~ I was talking about a different kinda luck...LOL But glad you're feeling better. Cleverusername~ do you sleep with one eye open? LOL

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfufan said:
BigD5fan~ I was talking about a different kinda luck...LOL But glad you're feeling better. Cleverusername~ do you sleep with one eye open? LOL

Hey ask any guy here, you get a woman to dress in a Dallas cheerleader outfit and dance around, you are considered damn lucky :)

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
okay....say the cowboys are in the superbowl and the score is tied at half....same good luck charm? LOL

cleverusername

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
most definately a hooker dressed like a cheerleader at halftime

During Cowboy's game would be the only time I wouldn't want a girl in a DC Cheerleader uniform. I'm kind of anal when the Boys are playing. No distractions. And for some reason I can't drink durning the games either.(College or other is OK;) ) I guess i'm afraid I'll miss something. I hate it when people try to talk to me too. I try not to be rude, but some times I just want to scream " SHUTUP! Can't you see the Cowboy's are playing?"

cleverusername

Reaction score
dcfufan said:

No, I told them If they threw my Cowboy's stuff away, I would throw them away. (I was mostly kidding):)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
metalichris said:
Play my guitar. It seems the faster I play, the better Dallas does. So, I always pull out my Ibanez guitar and my Marshall amp during the games. It's stupid but I like playing guitar anyways.

Well, I assume since 1996 you slowed down to quite a crawl.........:lmao2:

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
cleverusername said:
During Cowboy's game would be the only time I wouldn't want a girl in a DC Cheerleader uniform. I'm kind of anal when the Boys are playing. No distractions. And for some reason I can't drink durning the games either.(College or other is OK;) ) I guess i'm afraid I'll miss something. I hate it when people try to talk to me too. I try not to be rude, but some times I just want to scream " SHUTUP! Can't you see the Cowboy's are playing?"

a couple of years ago when they were on Christmas Day...my family isnt really into football.......finally convinced them to turn off the Full House Reruns....LOL..and put the game on...but with the noise...and people standing in front of the TV...I left at half...ran home and watched the second half...and then went back.....think I told them I had a headache or something...of course by then I did LL

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
dcfufan said:
okay....say the cowboys are in the superbowl and the score is tied at half....same good luck charm? LOL

May need two of them that day

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
cleverusername said:

I said halftime!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
my chicago bulls's hat, it was my dad, he wasn't a bulls fan but i started to wear it around 99' and usually wear it during the games, especally if i go to a sports bar...damn arogant bears fans...geeze

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Same Roy Williams Thanksgiving day throwback jersey every game, only washed during the bye week. Pray on many occasions(especially in our nail-biters last season)

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
I have a friend who a looong time ago left the room and the cowboys scored a TD so now everytime they need a big play he still leaves the room.

metalichris

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Well, I assume since 1996 you slowed down to quite a crawl.........:lmao2:

I didn't start this little tradition until last year :confused:. Still pretty funny, the logic of it anyways. I remember last year I put my guitar in my case to use the bathroom, and when I came back Flozell got injured. Yes you can blame the Cowboys 2005 demise on me :banghead:.

PAISAN247

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
I hate it when people try to talk to me too. I try not to be rude, but some times I just want to scream " SHUTUP! Can't you see the Cowboy's are playing?"

im the same way.....my dads friend owns a bar here in r.i. and on monday he has a monday night football promotion.....dollar drafts, free chicken wings, free burgers, and free subway sandwiches and the local radio station comes and has games they play at halftime to win prizes and all that...but when dallas plays on monday night u wont find me there.....cant stand people being loud and talking when the game is on i always stay home and dont invite anybody over in fear of them talking during the game....even the girlfriend knows during the time dallas is playing she leaves or doesnt talk....got into many of fights because of it...o well...she'll get over it.....:laugh2: