Cowboys Lucky Charms...

EastDallasCowboy

Reaction score
i don't wash my jersey (currently a road Roy Williams) for the entire season.

I only wear it on game day so it doesn't get too bad, but i'm a smoker and like to drink during games so it is inevitably reaking of stale smoke and beer by week 17.

for other sports I have different rules (ie, I wash my Mavs jersey at the start of each month for sanitation reasons during a 7 month season), but I hesitate to ever wash a jersey during winning periods.

jwhardin

Reaction score
I always wore my doomsday II tshirt until it wore out, now i wear my cowboy underwear.

dal0789

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
During Cowboy's game would be the only time I wouldn't want a girl in a DC Cheerleader uniform. I'm kind of anal when the Boys are playing. No distractions. And for some reason I can't drink durning the games either.(College or other is OK;) ) I guess i'm afraid I'll miss something. I hate it when people try to talk to me too. I try not to be rude, but some times I just want to scream " SHUTUP! Can't you see the Cowboy's are playing?"

Im exactly the same but if people talk to me I WILL tell them to shut up and get out of my room and if they move anything in my room during a boys game i will make them put it back in the same place cause if were winning cause i think moving something will mess them up lmao

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
cleverusername said:
During Cowboy's game would be the only time I wouldn't want a girl in a DC Cheerleader uniform. I'm kind of anal when the Boys are playing. No distractions. And for some reason I can't drink durning the games either.(College or other is OK;) ) I guess i'm afraid I'll miss something. I hate it when people try to talk to me too. I try not to be rude, but some times I just want to scream " SHUTUP! Can't you see the Cowboy's are playing?"
That's me as well. I especially hate it when it is down to the wire and the game is close, what might be the biggest play of the day is about to start and the wife ask me what I want for dinner of something like that. I'm like:

"ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST SHUT UP!!!"

Then of course she has her feelings hurt and ruins the play with her sniffling and whining.

Women :rolleyes:

As for my lucky charms...I drink my beer from a special beer stien that I drank out of for the first time the day the 'Boys beat Denver in the Superbowl. I'm starting to think I may have drank all the magic out of it though :(