Cowboys Marketing co. that plays football on the side

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
And we'll continue to watch every year without fail...

I'm with you, bro! It's easy to be a fan of the Cowboys without being a fan of the Joneses! Most here are living proof of that. :flagwave:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's a sad day when I see my man @GORICO hang his head in sadness.

80489361.jpg

JayFord

Reaction score
All teams are

this is a business....football is the side activity

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Jones boys are a couple of billionaire bozo fans who run a football team the way they WANT TO !
it wont make sense half the time, and you just need to accept that, because it wont change.
We as fans are cursed by them owning the team, and they love playing with it. They are having fun with it win or lose.

So as a fan you need to find a way to have fun too ! Fisher said that in his rant video the other day, that you can still have fun
as a fan of cowboys, if you dont look at just the mole, dont focus on the mole or you wont have fun.

It helps to pick a couple of other teams to root for each year, and if they do good, then you can enjoy the season more.
I rooted for Seattle back when they went to their 1st SB, and that was fun, I was rooting for brady and TB and they won the SB,
so that was fun too. Rooting for him / them this year too.

The cowboys, I find them entertaining, and like for them to make the playoffs, but I dont really care what happens in the playoffs.
I dont expect them to go all the way, so I cant be disappointed. Also I really dont want to see jerry hold up another SB trophy,
as he doesnt deserve another one. I dont like the way he has treated jimmy, acting like a child still being mad over
something that happened 27 years ago.
But I still enjoy watching cowboy games and talking about all the goings on which are usually amusing, and I have fun with it.

So like fish says, the important thing is find a way to have fun with it as it is, because the jones boys are what they are, and we are stuck
with those 2 bozo's!

first Dandy----the picture of your wife behind makes it i cannot argue with you even if i was 100% sure you were wrong....second i too saw that Mike Fisher rant.....i need to step back and remember its only a game

but on game day for the last 52 years since Jan 1971 when i watched Cowboys verses Colts super bowl 5 on my new 12- inch black and white tv in bedroom in 6th grade....after i saw the Star and the away colors

and so many turnovers by both teams...we fumble on 1/2 yd line and eventually lose 16-13......i layed down and cried as a kid....from then on Cowboys were my team.....but i agree with Fisher...nothing we can

do.....the Jone's get super wealthy just putting together a competitive team most of the time.....Jerry went crazy late 90's early 2000's giving away high draft picks for good players that ended up getting hurt....now he

is old and either sipping or guzzling Johnnie Walker BLUE ( $250 a liter ) and his quarter billion dollar yacht or in his helicopter....now Stephen Jones goes over the top being fiscally responsible....no deep drive to

win now....they are very good drafting players and like to stick with their players...but will pay a little in free agency for good deals and have faired pretty good.....but the old Jerry win now or go home is gone

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jake i so agree-----so that depressive GORICO got ditched....i honestly looked at Bucs on paper and Cowboys....i got so jacked up i had to put up double Plat cowboy victory over Bucs

we will win by at least 7.....we are better on offense than people realize and our defense will take another step up....maybe our # 1 DB does not get 11 picks or maybe he does?...but our

defense is very solid up and down and beastly in places...and our offense is much better than people realize....i love all our receivers....plus our OC will game plan even better then when

we went on that 6 game winning streak last year....Cowboys are better than people realize that is why we will win games people think we will lose because we play under-dog great

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually, I don't think so. Tampa is a mess right now.

erod ----that just got fixed....i looked at players both teams....we will win by at least 7 so i had to put double Plat