Cowboys Media (Password Protection)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Sorry about this guys. I had to password protect the video page.

Cowboys Media has become so popular, we are serving rival fans video of our losses. Fortunately we didn't have many last season, but I can't tolerate it any longer. The thought of a Commanders fans enjoying the resources and labor of good hearted Cowboys fans, not to mention stealing your connection time, just makes me sick.

So every week sporadically, I Will reset the password to make this content exclusive to this forum, and it's COWBOYS FANS!!!!!!

So hear it is........

User Name: boysfan
Password: 123388

Check back in the Media Zone for changes to the Log-in info.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
SG

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I appreciate your work and bandwidth.

Thought I must say, I was overseas last week and didn't get to watch the Denver game. When I returned home it wasn't online and I waited and waited for it to come online. I finally had given up, it now appears! :banghead:

I need this video to be online within 20 minutes of the game ending. Now stop your slacking! :D

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I thought you guys would understand, it just seems like such a nuisance. Then again since when were Commander fans anything more or less than a nuisance.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2204217 said:
I thought you guys would understand, it just seems like such a nuisance. Then again since when were Commander fans anything more or less than a nuisance.

We do understand. But posting the password here, where Skins and Philthy fans lurk means that it will soon be spread over the whole internet.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SG, a better way might be to require people to PM you to get the newest password. That way you can give it to the usernames you trust. That would help anyway.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2204224 said:
We do understand. But posting the password here, where Skins and Philthy fans lurk means that it will soon be spread over the whole internet.

Yes, but the password changes sporadically. So simply visiting Cowboys Media isn't enough they will have to visit here regularly to get the log-in info.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2204234 said:
SG, a better way might be to require people to PM you to get the newest password. That way you can give it to the usernames you trust. That would help anyway.

Bro, I would be in PM hell if I did that. ;)

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2204241 said:
Bro, I would be in PM hell if I did that. ;)

Boyzmamacita is a lady :D :laugh2:

But anyways, thanks for doing this!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a problem.

I've gotten episode 3 to start downloading two times, but both times I lost the connection to my internet, and lost the download. Both times I have exited the site hoping to obey by the "one download per visit" rule.

I've tried to DL it again after logging in, and it says I need a password to download Ep 3. I've put in boysfan, and 123388, and 09586, and neither one will work. I was able to download a few minutes ago, now its prompting me for a password and I cant get it to let me DL.

Any help?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
SG..........Dude, there's no need to apologize for anything. I can guarantee you we're all just grateful for your services.

Thanks, man.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
cowboyrock and redskin1 will probably post it on extremeskins ..... but thanks for trying.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2204275 said:
I'm having a bit of a problem.

I've gotten episode 3 to start downloading two times, but both times I lost the connection to my internet, and lost the download. Both times I have exited the site hoping to obey by the "one download per visit" rule.

I've tried to DL it again after logging in, and it says I need a password to download Ep 3. I've put in boysfan, and 123388, and 09586, and neither one will work. I was able to download a few minutes ago, now its prompting me for a password and I cant get it to let me DL.

Any help?

The 123388 number is for accessing the video section of Cowboys Media. The files are protected with 82288 just as they were before. These numbers change to protect the bandwidth.

I'd love not to have to take these measures, but if I didn't, there would be no Cowboys Media.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2204289 said:
The 123388 number is for accessing the video section of Cowboys Media. The files are protected with 82288 just as they were before. These numbers change to protect the bandwidth.

I'd love not to have to take these measures, but if I didn't, there would be no Cowboys Media.

Thank you very much. Problem solved.

fjones

Reaction score
I would like to thank you again... much appreciated. Last year I got to see all the games this year I may not be so lucky! hats off making possible for Cowboy fans everywhere to see their favourite team!

es22

Reaction score
Thanks SG for all your help. It is very much appreciated here in Toronto where we do not have the luxury of HBO.