Video: Cowboys Meet With Alabama CB Patrick Surtain | Dallas Cowboys 2021

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It comes from the Pitts "the generational player and all universe" clan that wants him in Dallas to help Dak look better. They don't give a dammm about the defense actually and just want high picks on the O. Think they can outscore the opposition. Defense is what we need, i have a fever, and the prescription is more cow bell, on D.
I think the tight end from Penn State would fit our team better then Pitts. The guy is a jack of all trades.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
McClay seems sold on Surtain. He will be who he advises Jerry to draft in the 1st round if he slides to the 10th pick.

As for SAS and his employer... :espn:
Who wants a fiery personality in a CB? You want a guy with a short memory who does his job play after play whether he just made an INT or got burnt for a TD, not a guy who will get emotional out there.
Action speaks louder than words. I'm with you. Comes from a winning attitude at Alabama.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Surtain just gets it. He’s not worried about his brand... refreshing.

Mr_437

Reaction score

Thanks Guru, good to hear the young man talk and navigate SAS n Max nonsense.

Hard to choose between Horn n Surtain, but I go with Surtain. Horn is my type of CB through n through. Can't go wrong, just pick one. I don't think PSII will be there at 10 anyway.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, what are the odds that neither Surtain nor Horn will be there at pick 10? Then who do you go with?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Who wants a fiery personality in a CB? You want a guy with a short memory who does his job play after play whether he just made an INT or got burnt for a TD, not a guy who will get emotional out there.

It matters on the individual. Richard Sherman is a HOF’er and he was crazy when he was younger. Horn is definitely more like that. Surtain reminds me of Byron Jones and that scares me a little bit. We need a mix of the two guys tbf.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
It comes from the Pitts "the generational player and all universe" clan that wants him in Dallas to help Dak look better. They don't give a dammm about the defense actually and just want high picks on the O. Think they can outscore the opposition. Defense is what we need, i have a fever, and the prescription is more cow bell, on D.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I like Horne but right now he would be cornerback 3 on our roster. The coaches will have to coach him up to be a good cornerback. Surtain is already there and is 21 years old. But Horne will talk trash to the receivers.:rolleyes:
nothing wrong with Horn but thus fiery scrappy handsy physical play will get him a ton more PI calls thats for sure, the refs and the WRs are privy to that more so then they call in colleges..reminds me bit of scandrick who when he couldn't be physical he would mentally lose his edge..