Cowboys meeting with Biadasz agent

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys are meeting with fewer agents at the combine compared with years past. No sitdown, for example, was planned this week with Dak Prescott’s rep, the cited rationale being the two sides have enough experience working with each other to render a checkin unnecessary, two people close to the situation said. But the team does have several meetings today, including with the rep for Tyron Smith and Tyler Biadasz.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If they overpay for Biadasz with Bass and Hoffman in house, and holding a draft pick where the top center would be a wise choice……grrrr

Of course they have to meet with the agent, but please don’t overpay for mediocre play just because it’s familiar.

This Stephen guy is unreal. Cheap beyond belief in the open market but at the same time I’ve gotta worry he is gonna overpay for a player he or the old man might be buddies with. Worst of two worlds.

Nothing against TB btw, but I think we all see the difference from when we had a dominant center to when it went to just good. It’s an important position and can be upgraded more easily than many others.

Let’s strive for better there and start controlling the LOS and clock again.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Hey Tyler, you want to play center?

giphy.gif

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Getting Tyron and Biadasz signed seems to be the priority. I would still take OL in round 1.