Cowboys meeting with Biadasz agent

Havic

Reaction score
Biadiaz is fine on an extremely cheap deal otherwise I’m looking towards the draft

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems odd they would meet with him but not begin talks with Daks agent.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are finally done with him and they're gonna mess it up and resign him. Unreal

Big_D

Reaction score
Aren't they #1 by a large margin in re-signing their own players? That's really working out well. This FO once again showing the league how it's done!

rambo2

Reaction score
I think that they can get Sweat or Fiske with a trade back and then get a top linebacker with the extra draft pick. That would prevent them from drafting a top center.

Big_D

Reaction score
I think that they can get Sweat or Fiske with a trade back and then get a top linebacker with the extra draft pick. That would prevent them from drafting a top center.
They have a lot of holes and a trade back would probably be the best option. Even if they keep that #24 and trade back in the 2nd

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They have a lot of holes and a trade back would probably be the best option. Even if they keep that #24 and trade back in the 2nd
Yo you just made me smile, I could small all day off of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree and I think it would be best, trade back to the early part of the 2nd round, pick up some extra picks in the top 100 man and let's go!!!!!!

Big_D

Reaction score
Yo you just made me smile, I could small all day off of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree and I think it would be best, trade back to the early part of the 2nd round, pick up some extra picks in the top 100 man and let's go!!!!!!
I don't see many other options. Too many needs and not enough picks or money if you wanted to go the FA route.