Cowboys meeting with Biadasz agent

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Its important to sign Biadasz to a new contract.

Haters gonna hate. but he's played well. Gives up few sacks/penalties. Pro Bowl.

TFred is gone. Let it go.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't see many other options. Too many needs and not enough picks or money if you wanted to go the FA route.
*Smile!!! You're right, seeing this not having a 4th round pick is stressing me out!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
Find one in the 2nd or 3rd round. Trade for one, use free agency. There will be better options in all phases.
A good possibility they miss out on Jackson Powers-Johnson and Zach Frazier.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The cowboys can trade up to make sure they jpj or draft another center in the draft. There are options. Biadasz is a decent player but he’s not someone I’m overpaying and I’m fine not giving him a 2nd contract. Wasn’t great this year and believe you can find his production cheaper.

They have hard decisions to make in other places and Tyler just may be expendable

Aven8

Reaction score
Good grief what a mistake. They always have this need to pay the Oline more than anyone in the league……since JG.

rambo2

Reaction score
The cowboys can trade up to make sure they jpj or draft another center in the draft. There are options. Biadasz is a decent player but he’s not someone I’m overpaying and I’m fine not giving him a 2nd contract. Wasn’t great this year and believe you can find his production cheaper.

They have hard decisions to make in other places and Tyler just may be expendable
Trade up is the last thing they need to do.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Trade up is the last thing they need to do.
if they can get a center like jpj that’s gonna be here a decade potentially I’m fine with it. If jpj isn’t gone at 16 to Seattle he likely lasts until 20. @20 he can go to Pitt, 21@miami 22@philly all right before us and all interested in center.

If he’s on the board and they move from 24 to 19 it wouldn’t be an outrageous price. That’s to me also apart of “all in”. We could potentially get a Frederick replacement would be worth it. Always a risk but on paper worth it depending on price

rambo2

Reaction score
if they can get a center like jpj that’s gonna be here a decade potentially I’m fine with it. If jpj isn’t gone at 16 to Seattle he likely lasts until 20. @20 he can go to Pitt, 21@miami 22@philly all right before us and all interested in center.

If he’s on the board and they move from 24 to 19 it wouldn’t be an outrageous price. That’s to me also apart of “all in”. We could potentially get a Frederick replacement.
Philly needs a corner badly.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Dallas needs to draft DT, LT, C and LB in the first round. RB in the 2nd.