Sticky: ***Cowboys met with draft prospects thread***

RS12

Reaction score
Receiver Josh Downs did position drills and looked terrific. He’s a quick wideout who runs well and looked natural making deep receptions. One comment passed on to me about Downs was about his size — he’s “very small.” Downs measured a smidge over 5’8 1/2″ and 171 pounds at the Combine. The Dallas Cowboys’ newly hired offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer was on hand for Downs.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/...na-dewayne-mcbride-sidelined-at-uab-and-more/

I am gonna lose my mind if they spend a high pick on a slot receiver.

RS12

Reaction score
The big story at Southern Miss’ Pro Day centered around cornerback Eric Scott Jr., a Shrine Bowl participant. Scott, who looked good each day in Las Vegas, touched 39 1/2″ in the vertical and 11’5″ in the board. He tweaked his quad during his first attempt in the 40 and pulled up. Scott had been running in the 4.3s during training.

The hopes are he will be able to run the 40 by April 21, and his time will be
sent to teams around the league. There’s a feeling Scott, who was not on the scouting radar prior to the season and was not invited to the Combine, could land somewhere on Day 3 of the draft. He met with the Cowboys at the pro day, and the New York Jets, who hope to come away with a slot corner at some point in the draft, have shown interest.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/...na-dewayne-mcbride-sidelined-at-uab-and-more/

RS12

Reaction score
Cincinnati’s Pro Day took place last Thursday for a program that has a host of middle-round picks as well as a pair of receivers who may end up on Day 2. The Baltimore Ravens sent their inside linebackers coach to watch Ivan Pace, Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel was on hand, and the Cowboys had a special teams coach at the workout for the two receivers.

Here’s what I heard: Tre Tucker and Tyler Scott both ran the 40 and improved from their times at the Combine. Both timed right around 4.35 seconds. Scott timed a best of 4.44 in Indianapolis, with Tucker coming in at 4.40.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
A to Z Sports is reported 4 confirmed 30 Day Visitors:

-CB Forbes
-CB Stevenson
-G/C Avilia
-G Mafi

cnuball21

Reaction score
“Cowboys WR coach Robert Prince & Ravens WR coach Greg Lewis leading the @Vol_Football Pro Day drills featuring Jalin Hyatt & Cedric Tillm”