Cowboys must remember how Jets beat us in 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I remember that game. It influenced my personal life. I was in the process of naming my new puppy and I wanted to name her something that reflects my Cowboys fan hood. So I named her Dallas. I almost named her Amari because I really like that name. But after that game I didn’t want my dog to disappear when she’s not at home.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:I like Coop, but that right there is funny.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I remember that game. It influenced my personal life. I was in the process of naming my new puppy and I wanted to name her something that reflects my Cowboys fan hood. So I named her Dallas. I almost named her Amari because I really like that name. But after that game I didn’t want my dog to disappear when she’s not at home.
You too? I wanted to name The Library Lady's kitty Amari. We had to settle for Gene Autry.

kskboys

Reaction score
Most of the players on the squad in 2023 weren't here in 2019. They don't give a crap what happened then nor will it be motivation. It's a nothing game and I'm sure those that were here in 2019 don't even remember that as much as fans do.
I barely remember 2019.

plasticman

Reaction score
From a morale standpoint, that was probably the lowest point during Garrett's tenure as HC.

The Cowboys had started the season 3-0 and it was good times for all. That was followed by three consecutive losses, two by 2 points.

The last loss was to the Jets due to a failed 2 point attempt that would have tied the game.

You could tell at the beginning that the Cowboys hearts just wasn't into the game. They were reeling from their loss to the Packers.

There were a lot of issues that season. Randy Gregory was suspended. Jaylon Smith started his rapid decline. They were ranked #1 in offensive yardage but couldn't score when they needed to. The defense had 7 INT's for the season.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I'll never forget that one.

Post game Sam Darnold boasted that our defense does the same thing every week and he knew exactly how to attack it, and then the following week against the Patriots he was "seeing ghosts."

Great memories from the Garrett Era.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Several teams throughout the Garrett era. He thought that those teams ere the 90s era but forgot the quality of players and riles change

Eg no mor irvin push offs or erik Williams head slaps

Motorola

Reaction score
One of the most embarrassing losses I can remember

The Jets were 0-5 heading into that game
They were 0-4; started out the season losing the first two games at home to the Bills and Browns, then went on the road next two and were spanked by the Patriots and Eagles.
What made the upset loss worse - after getting their first win against the Cowboys - the Jets lost the next games.

Motorola

Reaction score
After an impressive road win to start the season, the home opener will be something to see. The fans at AT&T will be raucous...the crowd noise could be so much that it affects QB Wilson and the rest of the Jets offense.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, that was the game Amari Cooper got hurt in early and everyone was dumping on Michael Gallup for not stepping up in his place.

GMO415

Reaction score
Some of these players were in HS, Bruh. Nobody remembers that crap.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Only 9 players on the team were here in 2019:

- Tyron Smith
- Zack Martin
- DeMarcus Lawrence
- Dak Prescott
- Jourdan Lewis
- Leighton Vander Esch
- Michael Gallup
- Tony Pollard
- Donovan Wilson

None of the coaching staff was here in 2019.

Who exactly do you want the on Cowboys’ team to remember. They cannot remember something they weren’t a part of.

Status
Not open for further replies.