Cowboys must show up against Cards***Merged***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dear Cowboy colleagues--- after watching Philly and Washington win today...we cannot afford to lose 2 in a row...Please give me your honest gut feeling about the game Monday night in Arizona..will cowboys dominate?..will cowboys get dominated?...will it be a close game but Dak pulls out the win in end?..or will Cards make a play in the end to win like last two times?...in my humble opinion tomorrow nights game in Arizona will be huge in determining our season outcome

thank you for your consideration in this important matter

sincerely
GORICO

Verdict

Reaction score
I could see this going either way. I really think we should win this game because we are a better team, but the Cards defensively are good enough to give us problems, like the Giants did last year. I'm not sure the Cardinals offense is god enough to do much without DJ healthy. We should win this one by 14 if we play our game.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Cards have had our number for the past decade
not liking how Dak has played last 2 weeks
defense looks shaky

it'll be a battle against a team that is struggling

plasticman

Reaction score
It is going to be a low scoring game, the Cardinals were #1 last season in limiting yards per run.

Turnovers will be critical.

Overall? Tough game to win.....tough game to lose.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
defense looks shaky

I don't remember the last time we played well in Arizona. :(

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
After watching teams that should have won...raiders, Pittsburgh, Denver and ravens for example should prove each week you have to bring it. Last week something was off and this team will get back on track. Great teams do but we must bring it each week. No more over looking teams

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
defense looks shaky

Those Cards teams were much better than this one. Hopefully we can start a new trend tomorrow night.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After watching teams that should have won...raiders, Pittsburgh, Denver and ravens for example should prove each week you have to bring it. Last week something was off and this team will get back on track. Great teams do but we must bring it each week. No more over looking teams
Irvin88--- In my humble opinion if there ever was a statement game for the 2017 season...the first one is tomorrow night

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Dak shows up, this will be fairly easy.

He needs to get on track.
erod---- Dak seemed shaky game one with overthrows and shaky game two also...do you think he put too much pressure on himself to be someone he is not yet?..i mean he was not expected to really do a lot last year especially in the beginning so seems that kind of pressure was not on him?