Cowboys must show up against Cards***Merged***

erod

Reaction score
erod---- Dak seemed shaky game one with overthrows and shaky game two also...do you think he put too much pressure on himself to be someone he is not yet?..i mean he was not expected to really do a lot last year especially in the beginning so seems that kind of pressure was not on him?
I think the league adjusts to quarterbacks and makes them play to their weaknesses. It's up to him to readjust.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think the league adjusts to quarterbacks and makes them play to their weaknesses. It's up to him to readjust.
erod-- i am thinking teams will attempt to play Dez and our receivers one and one and load box until Dak can beat them from the pocket...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Irvin88--- In my humble opinion if there ever was a statement game for the 2017 season...the first one is tomorrow night
I can agree with that. Right now everybody seems to be at the low, mostly fans but experts on tv. We need to reestablish what we do in games. We run the ball and control the clock while limiting other teams opportunities and making them play mistake free.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Cowboys should have shown something against Denver, that's what well coached teams do.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I just hope we don't give up a score by Cuba Gooding, Jr. at the end of the game again... lol

(Had to edit with "lol" for the youngsters...figure it out..lol)

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
There is absolutely no reason for this team to not play with a huge chip on their shoulders based on the coach/fan/media/other NFL players beat down they took this week. Whether that equates to a win or not is a different story. The most disappointing thing, other than a loss, would be to have this team playing flat, uninspired and unprepared football tonight.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Too bad we seem to instead always show our Cards.

q0Exb.gif

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I've got to believe that we'll provide much more competition vs. Arizona than we did in an atypical effort in Denver last week. We should match up considerably better with them than we did vs. the outstanding defense that Denver had to offer. Arizona's offense doesn't appear to be anything special this year as long as our defense exerts a reasonable degree of pressure on Palmer.

Hopefully, between D-Law, Damontre Moore and the rest of our pass rushers, we should be able to accomplish that agenda. Offensively, we should be able to grind out yardage on the ground and maintain enough ball-control offense to limit Arizona's offensive attack. If things go as I'm anticipating, Dak should be getting his "mojo" back tonight, as well. ;)

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those Cards teams were much better than this one. Hopefully we can start a new trend tomorrow night.
Not only that, but it's a different era now. Those were the Romo years. The team is entirely different now. Some of these players don't even know we're supposed to stink up the place in Arizona.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got my game day strut on.

Get used to this....

2nd and 17 for the Cardinals at their own 18 yard line....Palmer back to pass....sacked AGAIN by Tapper!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got my game day strut on.

Get used to this....

2nd and 17 for the Cardinals at their own 18 yard line....Palmer back to pass....sacked AGAIN by Tapper!
If your gameday strut is anything like the T-Will strut then you are looking good. Speaking of T-Will, it would be nice if he has one of those unstoppable RAC games.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're open. He's missing them, or he won't let go of the ball. Holds it forever.

He is overthinking it all. This is also what we seen from Romo when they turned the O over to him to make the call run or pass, and he chose to pass more often than he should have. He will adjust, but we will go through those growing pains as well. Including the bad pick here and there.

The WR's can't get down field. When Witten is getting down field more and better than any WR, there is an issue.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This game will depend on our DL...get to Palmer and rattle him, pressure him, and he Will throw picks, sack fumbles. Give him time, and he will kill what is left of our secondary.