Cowboys must show up against Cards***Merged***

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dominate?

LOL........when was the last time we totally dominated somebody and beat them by 3 TDs?

In Garrett's eight years as head coach how many times has this actually happened, winning by 3 TDs or more?

I don't remember, but I bet you could count them on one hand.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dear Cowboy colleagues---Are we ready for some football?....simple question...Can Cowboys dominate Arizona tonight?....and put all this negativity to bed..i dont want a close game i want a cowboy blowout..
Any given night, yes, it can happen.
The other way around too...though I doubt it tonight.

Just look at Dallas getting manhandled last week and the Jags humiliating Baltimore this week for most recent examples.

plasticman

Reaction score
It could be the start of another winning streak....or it could make the Rams game a "must win" only four games into the season.

The Cardinals are good at home, as I mentioned in another post they do much netter at home than on the road.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My fine fellow Cowboy extraordinaire Homers--- You can all take a breath and relax...your good buddy GORICO is coming to the rescue....GORICO guarantees Cowboy victory tonight in Arizona..take it to the bank and while you are at it...double down and bet the house and the ranch... its in the bag...done deal..start the party

They better win tonight.

If they lose I see a permaban in your future for getting me all hyped up.

Just Kidding...maybe not a permaban...just a ban for a long time.;):p

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Dominate?

LOL........when was the last time we totally dominated somebody and beat them by 3 TDs?

In Garrett's eight years as head coach how many times has this actually happened, winning by 3 TDs or more?

I don't remember, but I bet you could count them on one hand.
could probably count them on one JPP right hand

erod

Reaction score
mr Zordon---- tonight for me...i am bettin it all..knowing if i lose i will be sleepin' in the hall...but i thinks Dak has a game plan up his sleeve
He's not my boy. My boy is Mike Zimmer.

erod

Reaction score
It could be the start of another winning streak....or it could make the Rams game a "must win" only four games into the season.

The Cardinals are good at home, as I mentioned in another post they do much netter at home than on the road.

Which is scary because Goff is seriously outplaying Dak right now.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They better win tonight.

If they lose I see a permaban in your future for getting me all hyped up.

Just Kidding...maybe not a permaban...just a ban for a long time.;):p
mr BrAinPaiNt----yes i knew my post was given at great risk....sometimes a Cowboy Homer just steps out against all odds..i think Dak has a game plan up his sleeve for tonight

bsbellomy

Reaction score
My fine fellow Cowboy extraordinaire Homers--- You can all take a breath and relax...your good buddy GORICO is coming to the rescue....GORICO guarantees Cowboy victory tonight in Arizona..take it to the bank and while you are at it...double down and bet the house and the ranch... its in the bag...done deal..start the party

Show us your bet slip.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which is scary because Goff is seriously outplaying Dak right now.
erod---tell me what you think of Dak after game tonight...me thinks coaches and Dak got something up their sleeve for tonight

erod

Reaction score
erod---tell me what you think of Dak after game tonight...me thinks coaches and Dak got something up their sleeve for tonight

It's not about that.

He has to stop playing Tony Romo. It's like he's doing it for the sheer look of it. He doesn't have an inkling of an idea what he's looking at compared to Romo, so he needs to quit acting like he does, and just run the play sent in.

Every audible just turns into yuck. Just run the play and be an athlete like second-year quarterbacks should. In time, perhaps he'll be able to read defenses. Right now....nope.