Cowboys Need Bad Luck

blueblood70

Reaction score
Andrew Luck is playing out of his mind. He is not getting sacked, he has a running game, a Tight End, making unknown WRs known, has Hilton, and a defense. If you want to know what a franchise QB looks like...see Andrew Luck.

This game will tell us a lot about this team and Dak Prescott. I don't think the Cowboys have beaten the Colts in Indy since losing to the Manning, James, and Harrison triplets.

The Colts defense is playing well and they are real good in the secondary.

Cowboys need bad Luck to win.
didnt they lose 6-0 two weeks ago to the Jaguars? havent we beat QBs this year ion his level? just worry about how we play not hoping the other team plays bad and gives us the game..

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
They say luck is when preparation meets opportunity. We should be making our good luck right now. Another adage is you don't rise to the level of your competition you fall to the level of your training. This is a good test for us and I'd much rather have good Dak than bad Luck;)

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
By all appearances, Andrew Luck and his skills, should provide a great measuring stick of exactly where this Cowboys team is it its development. If we're able to overcome his ability to pummel other teams, we'll likely have a fighting chance to find success in the playoffs. Limiting WR, TY Hilton's success should also play a significant role in creating our good luck. :)

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Andrew Luck is playing out of his mind. He is not getting sacked, he has a running game, a Tight End, making unknown WRs known, has Hilton, and a defense. If you want to know what a franchise QB looks like...see Andrew Luck.

This game will tell us a lot about this team and Dak Prescott. I don't think the Cowboys have beaten the Colts in Indy since losing to the Manning, James, and Harrison triplets.

Luck is such a franchise QB that he was shut out just 2 weeks ago against the jags. Had Dak done that this board would have melted

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Run the ball/ball control. Zeke is the man as usual. They want to blitz? The screen to Zeke will stop that crap.

We need to keep winning.

Ac2linville

Reaction score
Colts fan here. As I’m looking forward to this game I have to say I still get worried about the colts defense as they have a hard time holding running backs catching out of the backfield. It seems like they get gashed by that as well as a lot of crossing routes from wide receivers. Offense has been up and down all year and have only seen a few games where they can put it all together. I did go to the cowboys colts game last time they played at your stadium and was very appreciative of the hospitality I received from all you guys. My wife and I had a good time (except the blow out loss), it made a long 14 hour drive back home seen longer. But either way if any cowboys fans are coming up to Indy I hope our fans can show you all the great hospitality you showed me! Everybody have fun but, Go Colts!!!

mooseq

Reaction score
IMO we should put A Brown on Ty Hilton with a safety over the top and Byron on Ebron.

This isn’t an easy game for Dallas but don’t fool yourself bc this is tough game for the colts as well.

Flamma

Reaction score
Is this game the true measuring stick then? Facing a team with a winning record on the road late in the season. Hey, sounds like a second round playoff game.

I'd prefer Dallas not lose again in the regular season. It's a mind game sometimes. Show teams no weakness.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Colts fan here. As I’m looking forward to this game I have to say I still get worried about the colts defense as they have a hard time holding running backs catching out of the backfield. It seems like they get gashed by that as well as a lot of crossing routes from wide receivers. Offense has been up and down all year and have only seen a few games where they can put it all together. I did go to the cowboys colts game last time they played at your stadium and was very appreciative of the hospitality I received from all you guys. My wife and I had a good time (except the blow out loss), it made a long 14 hour drive back home seen longer. But either way if any cowboys fans are coming up to Indy I hope our fans can show you all the great hospitality you showed me! Everybody have fun but, Go Colts!!!
I'm trying to remember what Cowboys ride.....Hmmm......:huh::huh::laugh:

Here's hoping for no injuries!!

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Brees with karma > luck and Mack

55 and 54 will run him down
?

They throw to Himes out of the backfield, generally. Ebron, and even Doyle, is also dangerous, plus the threat of Luck scrambling, so 55 and 54 have to actually defend the middle of the field. They won't have the same free reign to just run and chase side to side the whole game. The Colts is an infinitely worse matchup for the Cowboys D than the Saints.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They say luck is when preparation meets opportunity. We should be making our good luck right now. Another adage is you don't rise to the level of your competition you fall to the level of your training. This is a good test for us and I'd much rather have good Dak than bad Luck;)
True statement BUt I believe weve past the teats so far beating philly twice, Washington, Falcons, and then NO in this 5 game win streak after starting 3-5 is checking off many boxes on who we are.. This game while important in NO WAY change that..we are two games up and need really one win to seal it , win or lose this week that doesnt change as also a loss by Philly and washings seals it anyway..

everyone seem to keep picking the next team up as well if they lose , back to uh oh this was fluke and the streak meant nothing..its as if they cant wait to be RIGHT so they keep calling the next game a must win or big challenge so they can say SEE, see …

EH!..not IMO, we have passed those most important games and really the next teat is the WC playoff game, thats the unchecked box they need to prove they are making a step..

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I'm not as concerned about their offense as I am their defense. I think our defense will be able to slow down Luck and Co. quite a bit. Hilton is always a threat to beat you deep but this defense doesn't give up many big plays so I feel good about our D vs. their O.

Their defense is actually playing very well right now and is 5th in the league over the past 3 games and 11th overall. This will actually be one of the toughest defenses we have faced all year. The other two defenses we played that were top ten we went 1-1 against. (Jags, Titans)

With the 8th ranked offense and the 11th ranked defense, this is easily the most balanced team that we have come up against.

I think the defense will do it's job but we will still need to put up some points and be more efficient in the RZ to pull off the W.

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Of the 3 remaining regular season games, this Colts game is the only one that concerns me... Should we lose, I'm not too worried about it... There's no reason we can't beat the Bucks and Giants though...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak has had all the LUCK this season from fumbles bouncing right back into his lap to playing depleted defenses etc etc ....his luck runs out against the Colts...I predict he will be once again the sole reason we lose......as scoring will be a luxury as usual under his realm...

mooseq

Reaction score
?

They throw to Himes out of the backfield, generally. Ebron, and even Doyle, is also dangerous, plus the threat of Luck scrambling, so 55 and 54 have to actually defend the middle of the field. They won't have the same free reign to just run and chase side to side the whole game. The Colts is an infinitely worse matchup for the Cowboys D than the Saints.

Doyle is on IR. We are over thinking this game. If Dallas comes out and plays their game they will win by 7+