Cowboys Need Bad Luck

TWOK11

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys lose and still win the division this weekend.

The bottom line is that this game is all but meaningless for Dallas. We’ll win the division regardless and apart from one incredibly unlikely scenario has no impact on catching Chicago for the three seed.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Not one single objective metric supports this claim. In fact, I would argue there is enough data to call this claim objectively false.
For how they matchup against the Cowboys?

Also, Luck has more yards and TDs this year so...depending on which "objective metrics" your using, he is better right now.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
didnt they lose 6-0 two weeks ago to the Jaguars? havent we beat QBs this year ion his level? just worry about how we play not hoping the other team plays bad and gives us the game..
I am not worried. Cowboys don't pay me to worry. I think its going to be a good tough game. It will go far if we get the win and close this NFC East door completely shut.

Luck is franchise QB from birth. Lived up to the hype until he was injured and looks to be back. That's a challenge for any defense. Plus Luck is at home and not at Jacksonville.

A bad Luck game would be Luck hearing the continuous howling wolf hunter, getting ran over by a Tank, and reviving the hurt the original 94 put on opposing QBs.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Andrew Luck is playing out of his mind. He is not getting sacked, he has a running game, a Tight End, making unknown WRs known, has Hilton, and a defense. If you want to know what a franchise QB looks like...see Andrew Luck.

This game will tell us a lot about this team and Dak Prescott. I don't think the Cowboys have beaten the Colts in Indy since losing to the Manning, James, and Harrison triplets.

The Colts defense is playing well and they are real good in the secondary.

Cowboys need bad Luck to win.
Wow. I was just told, minutes ago, that Luck is overrated...............

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Wow. I was just told, minutes ago, that Luck is overrated...............
Whoever told you that is completely out of their football minds. The only QB more celebrated and awaited by the NFL was John Elway. Luck's father was a QB for the Oilers when Warren Moon was lighten up NFL defenses. The Colts had to make a decision of Manning vs. Luck and even Manning said draft Luck.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They say luck is when preparation meets opportunity. We should be making our good luck right now. Another adage is you don't rise to the level of your competition you fall to the level of your training. This is a good test for us and I'd much rather have good Dak than bad Luck;)
That was a great combo of analogies and plays on words.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Whoever told you that is completely out of their football minds. The only QB more celebrated and awaited by the NFL was John Elway. Luck's father was a QB for the Oilers when Warren Moon was lighten up NFL defenses. The Colts had to make a decision of Manning vs. Luck and even Manning said draft Luck.
It was J12B and I agree with you.

I told him he was nuts. Luck is NOT overrated. Period.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
They have to find a way to hit him. Just like any other QB.

He has been protected well.

All I can say after watching their last few games is, well, Reich has done a great job.

That is one of the more untalented teams in the NFL all doing the right thing, almost all of the time.

Luck is elite, but he is a case of how a QB can be great with maybe one quality skill player on offense with him.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Oh well. I thought it was coming (Colts beat down). I wish it did not happen. But watching them beat the Texans and then playing at home and the Cowboys going on the road. The Colts responded from their shut out and hopefully the Cowboys will rebound for a shut out.