Cowboys need Eric Bieniemy

Havic

Reaction score
I think there's a reason he's been passed over so many times.

I agree, something keeps coming up in the interview process that is a red flag and teams pass for somebody for who they believe has less of them.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
This is who the cowboys need he is creative..... innovative.... puts players in the right position/ formula to succeed... if jerry is about selling tickets and loves offensive production Eric Bieniemy will get the best out of the players we have on offense.

If he's bringing Mahomes with him then sign me up.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I don't believe Kellen Moore is some genius, but I do believe that he is limited in what he can do with Dak as the QB.

Dak could work in a 2016 style offense, but it seems they don't want to go that route. You don't pay 40 million a year for a bus driver. Jerry will make sure that this is a pass heavy offense just to get his moneys worth. It's what's going on with Zeke right now. Pollard is the better player, but Zeke has the contract.

I think their egos got the best of them this year. The chiefs went through a similar situation to start the year and they finally decided to start taking what the defense was giving them rather than being greedy and keeping that “imposing our will” attitude. A 40mill per year bus driver isn’t ideal but sometimes it’s needed because it’s wha the game is gonna force you to do. Hopefully they learn that lesson after an off season of reflection.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
It is what you make it like, because it's what you said.
Rodgers doesn't get knocked out by hof QBs.
it matters zero if Rodgers lost to a HOF qb... in all likelihood, a HOF caliber QB is winning the SB, unless you think the niners are winning it all.