Cowboys need to trade up for Isaiah Simmons NO MATTER WHAT!

timb2

Reaction score
5 reasonable names to offer Detroit

1 Connor William's
2 Xavier Woods
3 Joe Thomas
4 Micheal Gallup
5 Trysten Hill

timb2

Reaction score
That trade was Eugene Lockhart,Ron Francis,and David Howard our 1st round at #11 our 2 nd round for the very 1st overall pick. We picked Russell Maryland in1991

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And the Commanders will most-likely draft Chase Young who i am even more afraid. Commanders seem to be always drafting high lol
And the 49ers have a top 15 draft pick because trading defensive tackle DeForest Buckner to the colts. Question when is the last time we traded someone and got a 1st round draft pick? We seem to overvalue our players a little.
49ers got into this predicament because they sucked for so long and got so many top 10 picks they have to pay them now.....good problem to have when you got them under rookie deals....

You don't want to have to trade a Deforest Buckner.....he was a top 10 pick and they got the 14th pick for him. That's not great value. Its better than bombing on the pick though.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What you guys think it's going to cost us to get to number 3 in Detroit spot? Years ago I remember we traded up with New England under Jimmy Johnson and we put like a 5 player list out and they grabbed three one was Eugene Lockhart Ron Francis and I can't remember the third player but we could try something like that maybe
Those days are over. Now they have draft value charts. In order to get up there you have to trade draft capital.

ICTGKE7G3ZFRRDIIEACWV5MF6A.png

3rd pick is worth 2200.......our 17th pick is worth 950, our 2nd round pick is worth 390, our 3rd round pick is worth 180 and our 4th round pick is worth 49....so basically we'd trade our pick this year our 1st rounder next year our 2nd round pick this year and your 3rd round pick to get there. Good luck.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
If he falls to 8-10 then yes try to trade up but I highly doubt he falls past giants

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I might be a little older than some of you guys . Some older guys know what I'm talking about .I see some Lawrence Taylor in Simmons ,he play linebacker he could rush the passer he could drop off in coverage and cover a WR .You can't block him with a RB. He cannot be blocked by a OT .he's too fast . Taylor drove offenses crazy .Teams always needing to know where he was at all times.
Sonny boy. I knew Lawrence Taylor. Simmons is not Lawrence Taylor.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What you guys think it's going to cost us to get to number 3 in Detroit spot? Years ago I remember we traded up with New England under Jimmy Johnson and we put like a 5 player list out and they grabbed three one was Eugene Lockhart Ron Francis and I can't remember the third player but we could try something like that maybe
All of the Cowboys picks in 2020 and 2021...I'm serious. Even that might not be enough.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2020 1 (17), 2 (51), 3 (82), 4 (123), 2021 1 + 2 is probably what it would cost to get to get to 3. i don’t really know how future picks are valued tbh but it would cost a lot to get simmons.
A 2021 1st would be valued as a late 2nd in 2020.

Croomraider

Reaction score
Be prepared to see him twice a year with the giants

I have a feeling you're right... However, Giants O-Line is absolutely horrible! Looked like a high-school team blocking for
their rookie QB last year. They have to go O-Line. No choice about it, or i'll celebrate whoever they take, even this guy, cause they
will be terrible again next year. Worst O-Line in the NFL!