Cowboys new RB in camp today!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is stupid. You don't put your franchise defender at rb.
200.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe this will help with negotiations "Hey Jerry you promise to sprinkle me on offense, I won't hold up contract talks with my agent!" lol

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If it’s 3 and 2 with something meaningful on the line… like a freakin playoff game
No no no no hell no, that's why we have #15 out there, 3rd and 2, on 3rd he gets 1 yard because of a shoelace tackle. Then the obvious (game on the line) 3 tight end package, Zeke gets stuffed at the line, game over!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Might as well. We used Zeke as a center so this seems like the next step. I guess we can look forward to Mazi Smith getting some reps at QB. Maybe he threw the ball back and forth with a friend when he was younger.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is stupid. You don't put your franchise defender at rb.
Look man you're just having fun it was 1 snap did you see anybody touch him trying to tackle him I mean come on give it a break I bet you're really fun at parties

CWR

Reaction score
Look man you're just having fun it was 1 snap did you see anybody touch him trying to tackle him I mean come on give it a break I bet you're really fun at parties
There are actual posters who have wanted him at rb. It's been brought up multiple times. Now he's taking a rb snap in camp, and I'm saying it's a bad idea. If that hurts your delicate sensibilities grow a pair. Idc. I am fun at parties, at least until the law shows up.

blueblood70

Reaction score
There are actual posters who have wanted him at rb. It's been brought up multiple times. Now he's taking a rb snap in camp, and I'm saying it's a bad idea. If that hurts your delicate sensibilities grow a pair. Idc. I am fun at parties, at least until the law shows up.
No you overreacted to them just being loose and having a little fun with the snap the dudes not going to be a running back they were not tackling it was like running back an interception or fumble recovered, what's the difference? So, I'd say it's good got the ball in his hand moving through traffic untouched again I doubt you're very fun at parties, but you can pump yourself up....

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:oops:

CWR

Reaction score
No you overreacted to them just being loose and having a little fun with the snap the dudes not going to be a running back they were not tackling it was like running back an interception or fumble recovered, what's the difference? So, I'd say it's good got the ball in his hand moving through traffic untouched again I doubt you're very fun at parties, but you can pump yourself up....
Good thing I don't care what you think.