Cowboys new RB in camp today!

visionary

Reaction score
LOL, this franchise
Just when you think they cant sink any lower, they find a way

Chasing6

Reaction score
200.gif
Beyond stupid. Let's have him run back kickoffs as well.

conner01

Reaction score
This is stupid. You don't put your franchise defender at rb.
I could see using him as a decoy on a goal line pllay action pass once this season or maybe a 2 point play you fake to him and pass. But unless it’s a playoff game I’m never giving him the football and a decoy only works once. We need him fresh at the end of the season

coult44

Reaction score
Yeah, you’re right. It’s cute and looks fun and guys can get hurt on any play but I’d hate to have to answer questions as to why my star defensive player got injured while playing on the offensive side of the ball.
So many snowflakes these days.

coult44

Reaction score
So many guys here who have never played ball. You know, the ones who think there is zero risk for getting injured on the defensive side of the ball!

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
So many snowflakes these days.
You clearly missed the point, wanna be macho man. But I get it, you’re in a hurry to call someone snowflake. Good for you.

How can I dumb this down so you can understand? The basis of my comment was this. Let’s say your idiot DE/LB was playing running back and twisted his ankle. Do you really wanna be the person answering all the questions as to why Micah was playing on the offensive side of the ball? The Steven A’s of the world would have an absolute blast with this.

You may now continue with your keyboard tough guy routine. Enjoy the game today.

coult44

Reaction score
You clearly missed the point, wanna be macho man. But I get it, you’re in a hurry to call someone snowflake. Good for you.

How can I dumb this down so you can understand? The basis of my comment was this. Let’s say your idiot DE/LB was playing running back and twisted his ankle. Do you really wanna be the person answering all the questions as to why Micah was playing on the offensive side of the ball? The Steven A’s of the world would have an absolute blast with this.

You may now continue with your keyboard tough guy routine. Enjoy the game today.
Whatever homie. But I’ll use your own words. “Let me dumb it down” for everyone in here who got there feelings hurt by this little 30 second parody. God forbid guys who play a game to make people happy, have a little fun. Anyone who thinks they were serious or that this would ever happen, is as bad as Jerry not having having a sense of urgency to get the best WR in Cowboys history signed.

And yes, it’s a “snowflake” soft A take to believe the most physical guy on your team who just 5-6 years ago was playing RB, couldn’t do it because he “might get hurt”

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Whatever homie. But I’ll use your own words. “Let me dumb it down” for everyone in here who got there feelings hurt by this little 30 second parody. God forbid guys who play a game to make people happy, have a little fun. Anyone who thinks they were serious or that this would ever happen, is as bad as Jerry not having having a sense of urgency to get the best WR in Cowboys history signed.

And yes, it’s a “snowflake” soft A take to believe the most physical guy on your team who just 5-6 years ago was playing RB, couldn’t do it because he “might get hurt”
Get where you’re coming from, man.

Those that don’t care to see it - like me, just wonder why do it when you’ll never see it in a game. It’s not that Micah couldn’t do it or even that you’re more prone to injury carrying the ball - you’re not.

I’m far from worked-up about it, I just don’t see the point and I’m kind of thinking more of the negatives from an organizational perspective. A freak accident that could happen on any play and nationally we’re the stupid Cowboys doing stupid Cowboys things again.

I will respectfully disagree with one comment you made. They don’t play the game to make people happy. They could care less about you and I. They play cuz they love playing a game for an exorbitant amount of money.

coult44

Reaction score
Get where you’re coming from, man.

Those that don’t care to see it - like me, just wonder why do it when you’ll never see it in a game. It’s not that Micah couldn’t do it or even that you’re more prone to injury carrying the ball - you’re not.

I’m far from worked-up about it, I just don’t see the point and I’m kind of thinking more of the negatives from an organizational perspective. A freak accident that could happen on any play and nationally we’re the stupid Cowboys doing stupid Cowboys things again.

I will respectfully disagree with one comment you made. They don’t play the game to make people happy. They could care less about you and I. They play cuz they love playing a game for an exorbitant amount of money.
Agree they play for money. But the money is there because fans are entertained by the game. When I’m entertained, I’m usually happy. But I get what you’re saying.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Risking our best defensive player for a running play in a controlled scrimmage…What is this a high school powder puff game? I cannot see any value in doing this.
You must have us confused with a smart team.

Nexx

Reaction score
the plan is to use him enough to get him classified as a running back then franchise him as such for cap savings.