Cowboys News breaking in about an hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
so this is a hoax or what...I gotta go walk the doggy, and she is getting restless

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought they had to pick up the rest of his contract if he was traded. The only thing we would have to eat is what is left of the signing bonus?

Yes. But trading him as opposed to releasing him is the exact same for the Cowboys. 6M dead cap either way. It's a big difference for Cooper.

JustChip

Reaction score
Jason Garrett back as assistant manager.
I don’t know if you’re being facetious, but that is a possibility given the rumors in earlier posts - that it’s management related and highlights how dysfunctional this franchise is.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
Sorry everyone for holding this up. I'm in the final stages of negotiating a contract to become the new assistant to the traveling secretary. We're almost ready to announce.

Mannix

Reaction score
Ok....so who here is gonna pull my leg and tell me that ASU blew a 14 point lead with 3 minutes left.

Flamma

Reaction score
Maybe they made Randy Gregory the highest paid DE in the league?

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hasn't dropped yet. Not personnel related. They were told it will drop while they're on the air.

It's going to be something nobody cares about.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Instagram is saying Cowboys interested in signing Bobby Wagner. Why do they tease us like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.