Twitter: Cowboys next seven opponents

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I thought we’d go 4-4 to start the year a couple days ago. Today I’m thinking 2-6 would be overachieving.

GMO415

Reaction score
Tank the season and trade away the 1st overall pick.

Jumbo075

Reaction score

With the defense the Cowboys have, more games are winnable than you may think. But we need a good game plan on offense. The ridiculous trick plays have got to stop. Line up, and play basic football first. Trick plays are a compliment - they shouldn't be the main course.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
With the defense the Cowboys have, more games are winnable than you may think. But we need a good game plan on offense. The ridiculous trick plays have got to stop. Line up, and play basic football first. Trick plays are a compliment - they shouldn't be the main course.

Yes, should have been running more but on the one trick play on the reverse should get him fired along.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
We will be 1-5 after the Eagle game in a best case scenario in my opinion. Split the next two and see where the rest of the division is.

If we are 1-7 after eight games then tank should be on. Hell even at 2-6 the tank should be on.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
We will be 1-5 after the Eagle game in a best case scenario in my opinion. Split the next two and see where the rest of the division is.

If we are 1-7 after eight games then tank should be on. Hell even at 2-6 the tank should be on.

Can’t let the Jet’s get too far out of our sight.

Cmac

Reaction score
th
Ask Jim Mora.

Creeper

Reaction score
It was only 1 game but I think the Bucs, with a banged up OL, exposed the Cowboys defense last night. So it is not just Dak. I think the Washington game is winnable. I think the Giants are improved on offense, particularly running the ball.

The Cowboys will not score a lot of points especially without some receivers. They should run the football but teams will be looking for that.

I will be surprised if Dallas wins more than 1 game in the next 7.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

With Rush at QB we will be underdogs in every game but Detroit and maybe NY. I think there is a chance we go into a death spiral and end up 1-7 or 2-6 after 8 weeks. That actually puts us in good position to be in competition for a top 5 pick going into the second half of the season.