Cowboys | No word on T. Johnson's suspension

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Jarv;1716241 said:
Exactly, tell you what...I'm sure there are owners out there willing to pay a 500K fine to help win games. What the NFL did will not hamper teams in the future to stop this practice...IMHO.

Someone brought this point up before a couple of weeks ago, Kraft should have been banned from attending games all season. Keep a billionaire from watching his own team "Live" and he'll put the hammer down on the organization to NOT let this happen again.

for X number of years too.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1716233 said:
No conspiracy just the facts the NFL confiscated other materials from the pats and burned them, why?

and no nobody knows what was on the tapes, you know why? Because the NFL burned them so nobody could see

I see. So the league knew there was worse stuff on the tapes and wanted to hide them?

That's your game? Come on.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
abersonc;1716303 said:
I see. So the league knew there was worse stuff on the tapes and wanted to hide them?

I gotta say, its very strange that the investigation was quick, then the evidence destroyed.

Curious question here, is all evidence normally destroyed this quicly, or even destroyed at all. Has the same been done with Wades evidence against him ?

Why would anyone ever destroy evidence.

Despite your insistance that others are crazy, I think these are legitimate questions.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
abersonc just argues for the sake of arguing.

No one destroys evidence unless there is a conspiracy. If there was no implication of guilt on the tapes, what's the point of destroying the evidence? There is none, because it does the opposite and actually absolves the party from any wrongdoing.

It's so silly that he keeps going on and on like the Energizer bunny.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
abersonc;1716303 said:

All I know are the facts.

The NFL took the Jets tape from the pats and did not immediately burn it

Many stories came out about the amount and type of cheating the Pats had done

The NFL ordered the Pats to turn over alot of material

The NFL then destroyed all that material before anyone could see it.

My question to you is, why did they destroy all this material immediately if it was not bad?

Why didnt they destroy the Jets tape immediately?