Twitter: Cowboys not signing KJ Wright

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Of course they don't, they would rather bring back a soon to be 35 year old injury prone LB because "we like our guys". Yep, that's the ticket. Plus they will probably be dumb enough to extend LVE as well for the same reason. This FO is totally bonkers.
No question there is work to do and I agree with your take on Lee and LVE, but to throw a boatload of money at a 32 year old LB would be about as dumb a move as they can make right now.

lkelly

Reaction score
So Fish trolls for clicks by hyping up the fact that they are "talking" then begs for more by announcing the scoop that they aren't signing.

He should up his game. Throw out a rumor that Dallas will re-hire Tom Landry then follow up with a scoop that the deal has fallen through. Did anyone win Daniel Stubbs' ripped up workout shirt yet? And when can we win a handful of Everett McIver's hair?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We like our guys.

He was just drumming up a story anyway. We just gave Neal 5 mill to play SOLB, so Wright would be at the same position.

No, don't tell me Neal could slide to SS. We signed him because we like his work close to the box and SOLB puts him in that role while limiting his coverage duties. Take a guy and put him in a role that maximizes his strengths while protecting his weaknesses in coverage.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I always doubted the Jones boy's ability to real in the big FA fish.