Twitter: Cowboys not signing KJ Wright

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know he is still available, but there is speculation Dallas is going in a different direction. I hope this speculation is wrong and he gets signed by us.

He hasn’t landed on a team yet because, he and his agent, want to cash in during Free Agency, not because he is not a top LBer in this league. This is not my evaluation this is Quinn’s evaluation. He is a top LBer, who has played at an all pro level in this defense and won a Superbowl in it.

I can’t see a team with Jaylon starting, hoisting a Lombardi trophy!!

i doubt KJ list a Lombardi her either if hes the piece we are allegedly missing lol

if he was that good and sought after he would have went the first 3 days of the FA period, not still out there..btw Fish is Fishing for stories in a slow offseason pre draft gap...

if quinn feel as that strongly about him post daft they will scream for him, if not well thats your answer,,

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We can talk about Dallas' stupidity, but let's remember it's April 7 and no other team has signed K.J. Wright yet either.

Let's not act like the Cowboys are passing up the chance to sign the one missing piece they or any other franchise needs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
We can talk about Dallas' stupidity, but let's remember it's April 7 and no other team has signed K.J. Wright yet either.

Let's not act like the Cowboys are passing up the chance to sign the one missing piece they or any other franchise needs.
i just said that above LOL

Robster8989

Reaction score
Though I am a huge proponent of signing KJ, it doesn't make a lot of sense right now, with the draft right around the corner.
Best to see how the draft unfolds and see if the opportunity arises to take a good LB.
Then we can hopefully revisit KJ after the draft.
Now if we don't address LB in the draft, and KJ signs elsewhere for a reasonable amount, the complaining window is wide open.