Twitter: Cowboys now favorites by 7.5 points against the Jets

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I think it will not as easy as some think. The Jets have a formidable defense. They cause turnovers which will affect the score. No turnovers and we will win. If we have 3+ we could find ourselves in the same boat as the Bills. Let's hope not.
If we have 3 plus turnovers that gameplan was garbage.

lkelly

Reaction score
If Dallas does what Buffalo should have done (run the ball, limit the risky throws and forcing the ball downfield, play good defense with the lead), they should absolutely win. Playing that style will likely lead to a lower scoring game and probably a tighter margin of victory. There's a reason it's 7.5.

stiletto

Reaction score
Any given Sunday and they'll have a few days to gameplan with Wilson starting but I still don't see how they score many points against our Defense. If they get ST or Defense score then maybe it will be close. I think our O will score a few times this game even though the Jets have a great Defense. I'm thinking like 24-10.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Buffalo played right into the hands of the Jets. They were stubborn and opposed to adjusting their gameplan. The Jets were emotional and the Bills tried to match their hype instead of playing to their own strengths.

The Jets will come into Dallas on an high, but will face a more disciplined, talented and tougher task. The Bills featured Diggs, they offered nothing else. Allen panicked and the coaching staff could not adjust.
I compare to what the Jets did last night as someone running off adrenaline while injured. Or shooting up an athlete so they can finish that game. But after the game ends and reality sets in, that wears off. They are now going on the road to a team also coming off their own high and with more rest.

Jets defense going to be real tough. And they are able to run the ball. But their OL isn't good and their QB isn't that good and can't utilize their weapons like Rodgers can, hence why the Jets sold out completely to get him. And they just drafted Wilson round 1 last year, tells all you need to what they think of him.

If we don't turn it over drive after drive like the Bills, we should win.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
all betting lines are is an indicator of public perception of who is going to win. It’s not based on reality.
Not exactly. There are analysts who are paid a fortune to determine betting lines and probabilities and create lines where it doesn't matter who wins as long as it's not by an amount outside of their numbers. That then adjusts by the actual bets made when the over/under gets bet way more than the other or there are special circumstances like Rodgers' injury. Then the numbers change to protect the Sports Book.

BTW, I got my bet in early when the line was 3.5. :)

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
People really think this will be a tough game :lmao:
The Jets weren't exactly a pushover last year with Wilson early in the year, I don't know why they would be this year.

I think Dallas will win, obviously, but the chances of another game like last week are pretty slim.

toto1939

Reaction score
Not gonna lie...glad we're not facing Cowboys killer Rodgers

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The cowboys will win but won't cover.....

toto1939

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I have no clue how betting works at all, but I also don't act like I do. Lol.
Bookies adjust the odds to balance the betting and to accommodate their 'rake' out of the betting pool

calicowboy54

Reaction score
I’m just waiting on the thread: “Dallas should fear Wilson and will get blown out by his golden locks!”
Look that kid has some tools to be great. its between his ears that he sucks. AND if Rogers is on the headset talking to him and in between series that might help. so dont discount them, thats all im saying

dfense

Reaction score
The Vegas odds, Jets went from +3 to +9.5 overnight.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Geez, I had planned to lay out some cold cuts, chips and salsa, maybe some beer and for those who need something with a bit more heft, Mint Julips.

Perhaps a lemon meringue pie after.

Oh wait.....the Vegas spread. Opps.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have a hard rule about gambling against the Cowboys. If I weren't a fan though 9.5 points is a whole lot in the NFL, that's becomes a tempting bet.