Cowboys O-Line Ranked 21st

ArtClink

Reaction score
The TexansWire released their list of the best offensive lines in the NFL. We came in at #21. Some of the best lines are teams we’ll face this season.

Link: https://**********/ATr9ixJm3T12SPvjNnZJwmA

ArtClink

Reaction score
We are doomed. What was your prediction on the season?
You will have to patiently wait on my prediction after we get closer to the start of regular season. I will make one guarantee: We will not win a divisional round playoff game this year and as the great Jimmy Johnson once said, “You can put it in ten inch headlines”.

rambo2

Reaction score
You will have to patiently wait on my prediction after we get closer to the start of regular season. I will make one guarantee: We will not win a divisional round playoff game this year and as the great Jimmy Johnson once said, “You can put it in ten inch headlines”.
Good, good, keep up the doom and gloom.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sucks to be like that.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
In the meantime both my neighbor and my mail carrier have ranked the Cowboys' line pretty low too.

Looks like we should just cancel the upcoming season. :muttley:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Tough to be ranked high when you‘re counting on a lot of Rookies and Second Year players. Work in progress.
No, it's really not. The ranking is being realistic because of the rookies and second year players. Plus, our owner has hamstrung them all with the worst RB room I've ever seen. That's going to make them look much worse than they really are.

reddyuta

Reaction score
yeah 2 all pros on the line,another 1st RD OT leads to a 21st ranking,i cant wait to beat the Texans again.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The line will take time to gel but the only player on the potential starting offensive line over 30 is Zach Martin. We have an athletic 6-8 left tackle and a 325lb center that likes to dirt nap people. All-pro guards, a 6’6 right tackle who was our best lineman before his knee injury. I think our line is better then 21.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Of course they can't put them in the top ten or so. What's on paper doesn't allow it.

But I think they have done a very good job with overhauling this o line and I'm looking forward to see what they can do.

Let's hope they can find some rhythm in the pre season already.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well based on last year thats reasonable. I think the 2 kids especially at center will be an upgrade. They'll be close to a top 10 line by mid season is my prediction.

gtb1943

Reaction score
it's cool you really go around reading things that are just opinions nobody knows what these rankings will be until they come together I mean I think the Buffalo Bills and the Ravens lost far more offensive lineman and Buffalo Bills lost way more talent I mean you do realize that predictions and rankings are all 100% opinion there's no fact nobody's lined up and played a single game yet this year so let that sink in and also Mr. clink you do realize that strength of schedule and all that nonsense and things that happened last year do not apply it's all new year everyone's 00 and you can keep trying to bring the fan base down to your debts of negativity but it's not gonna work we're looking forward to the season but keep on wasting your time posting links to opinions who cares about what the ohh the Texans you mean are in state rival that's never won a Super Bowl not as the Titans not as the Oilers and for sure not as the Texans make sure they're the flavor of the mud you should really get on that hype train not like they had deshaun Watson and had a couple good decent years and then boom fell right off the Cliff that team??
so what makes your opinion any better?

gtb1943

Reaction score
While Steele looked better by the end of the season he was still not there. Martin had minor injury issues and is getting older. TB is gone, as is our future HOF LT.
So we have two holes and two players who might or might not regain what they were. The other player coming back was all pro where he was but he might be moved.
The current center is UDFA and only played against lousy teams where he looked fairly good but no more. We have two rookies that have lots of potential but have not showed more yet
I think its a reasonable ranking this early in the pre season