Cowboys O-Line Ranked 21st

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, it's really not. The ranking is being realistic because of the rookies and second year players. Plus, our owner has hamstrung them all with the worst RB room I've ever seen. That's going to make them look much worse than they really are.
The RB room isn’t in place yet. :facepalm:

Kwyn

Reaction score
You will have to patiently wait on my prediction after we get closer to the start of regular season. I will make one guarantee: We will not win a divisional round playoff game this year and as the great Jimmy Johnson once said, “You can put it in ten inch headlines”.
Three inch headlines. Just fyi

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You will have to patiently wait on my prediction after we get closer to the start of regular season. I will make one guarantee: We will not win a divisional round playoff game this year and as the great Jimmy Johnson once said, “You can put it in ten inch headlines”.
Jimmy Johnson said "3 inch headlines"...

Jumbo075

Reaction score
The TexansWire released their list of the best offensive lines in the NFL. We came in at #21. Some of the best lines are teams we’ll face this season.

Link: https://**********/ATr9ixJm3T12SPvjNnZJwmA
Honestly, how can anyone serious know where to rank the Cowboys Offensive line??

They have two Pro Bowl Guards, and questions at both tackles and at Center. It could be a disaster or a pleasant surprise. They could be the worst in the league, or the best in the NFL. No one knows. Any ostensible ranking in preseason is a wild-*** guess.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Honestly, how can anyone serious know where to rank the Cowboys Offensive line??

They have two Pro Bowl Guards, and questions at both tackles and at Center. It could be a disaster or a pleasant surprise. They could be the worst in the league, or the best in the NFL. No one knows. Any ostensible ranking in preseason is a wild-*** guess.
Not complete guesswork as many other NFL offensive lines have a history of playing together or not playing together and while it is a somewhat subjective list, our O-line has no business ranked in the top ten and probably not top 15. We are ranked 21st and we as fans "hope" they can gel and play well together. Hope is always our strategy.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The TexansWire released their list of the best offensive lines in the NFL. We came in at #21. Some of the best lines are teams we’ll face this season.

Link: https://**********/ATr9ixJm3T12SPvjNnZJwmA
Anymore, I take most of the articles I read with a grain of salt. With Beebe at starting center, he may be just what the doctor ordered to jump start our O-line into a top 10 or higher when it comes to ranking O-Lines in the NFL.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Anymore, I take most of the articles I read with a grain of salt. With Beebe at starting center, he may be just what the doctor ordered to jump start our O-line into a top 10 or higher when it comes to ranking O-Lines in the NFL.
Hopefully so, but the list is based on NFL performance and while Beebe may be great, he still hasn’t played a down in the NFL. Offensive line rankings are more than individual performances, the best lines work well together and often include guys we’ve never heard of cause we’re watching Dallas.