Cowboys O scoring at a historic pace

Not what I did turd.

I actually rewatched the games.

Everything is accurate and I did not once say garbage time ....... that was you.

March 4 2026 :laugh:
You're lying.

The Cowboys never trailed the Packers by 41 points. They never trailed the 9ers by more than 16. Just completely made up. Either you're stupid because you can't add or you're stupid because you trusted Gemini or ChatGPT. Doesn't matter to me.
 
Indeed it is not.
Are you kidding me? You have to be trolling.

You can't objectively say something is good, bad, great, awesome, important, cool, or historic. You can say that "objectively this has only happened one time and therefore I *think* it is historic" or "This is a small sample and therefore I *think* it is not historic."

Just admit that you don't know what the words mean.
 
Proper use of the word in that context, but good try. This is exactly someone would do when they know they're busted.

You're stupid, yes.
I am not busted on anything ........ everything I said was accurate .......... You are just a silly ex poster with a vendetta ...... and you are looking like a triggered child ...... as usual.
 
I am not busted on anything ........ everything I said was accurate .......... You are just a silly ex poster with a vendetta ...... and you are looking like a triggered child ...... as usual.
No, you are wrong. The Cowboys never trailed the Packers by 41. The Cowboys never trailed the 9ers by 3 scores. Simple, black and white.

You used AI to try to make your point for you, and it's obvious.

I have no vendetta lol, you're not that important.
 
I have deleted over a half a dozen posts in here for insults.

This whole thread is in danger of shut down and some people getting benched.

Warning issued. Knock it off.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top