Cowboys OC talks Texans defense

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Messages
79,842
Reaction score
47,923
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan


#Cowboys OC Klayton Adams compares the #Texas defense to that of the 49ers because Houston HC DeMeco Ryans was previously Kyle Shanahan’s defensive coordinator. Adams competed against the Niners annually while with the Cardinals.The mention of the 49ers seems ominous for Dak Prescott and the Dallas offense.The Niners have defeated the Cowboys in each of their last four meetings, with Dallas scoring just 24, 10, 12 and 17 points.
 


#Cowboys OC Klayton Adams compares the #Texas defense to that of the 49ers because Houston HC DeMeco Ryans was previously Kyle Shanahan’s defensive coordinator. Adams competed against the Niners annually while with the Cardinals.The mention of the 49ers seems ominous for Dak Prescott and the Dallas offense.The Niners have defeated the Cowboys in each of their last four meetings, with Dallas scoring just 24, 10, 12 and 17 points.

I like thinking positively of this guy as a collaborative mind of helping the offensive line coach. Working in tandem with the actual oline coach Riley.

Where I have a hard time thinking of him positively is if he's giving any suggestions to NoSchott as to playcalls in the red zone.

Cuz if so, neither him or NoSchott should be the playcaller inside the opponent 20.

My opinion.
 
How much better would this team be if we had one of their edge guys?
 
I'm out of touch......who is Klayton Adams? I've been thinking Schotty doing all the play-calling. Help me out.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,127
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top