Mississippi St QB Kamario Taylor: A wealthy Miss St alum donating to keep him there

I thought we already (currently) have an MSU quarterback
 
He's the next great QB prospect - total package with size, mobility, and arm ability. In fact, if he were draft-eligible now, he would be QB1 in 2027
 
He's the next great QB prospect - total package with size, mobility, and arm ability. In fact, if he were draft-eligible now, he would be QB1 in 2027
what is between the ears? LOTS of QBs have all of the physical stuff but nothing there
 
what is between the ears? LOTS of QBs have all of the physical stuff but nothing there
Agreed. you need to be able to go through your reads and know where the play is going so you can throw to a spot to have the WR/TE/RB get the ball. Its called throwing someone open. I've seen all the good ones do it.
 
Agreed. you need to be able to go through your reads and know where the play is going so you can throw to a spot to have the WR/TE/RB get the ball. Its called throwing someone open. I've seen all the good ones do it.
And being able to process it FAST is what the great ones do
 
He's the next great QB prospect - total package with size, mobility, and arm ability. In fact, if he were draft-eligible now, he would be QB1 in 2027
Let's slow our roll here.

I want to see him perform as he gets to the real teeth of the schedule. He has Bama this weekend at home but road games at LSU and Texas.

Look like a stud there, and I will believe. To me, Mensah is the #1 guy right now.
 
Agreed. you need to be able to go through your reads and know where the play is going so you can throw to a spot to have the WR/TE/RB get the ball. Its called throwing someone open. I've seen all the good ones do it.
I think this is the issue facing Arch right now. He clearly has tools but things just don't look crisp or smooth right now for him.
 
I think this is the issue facing Arch right now. He clearly has tools but things just don't look crisp or smooth right now for him.
Yes more and more i watch QBs in High School and College these offenses are doing them a disservices on how to teach them to read the whole field. they are reading half's to quarters and thats it. I rarely see a QB in both do a 1 2 3 check. Its more of a 1 2 run. John Matteer from OU is a prime example watching him against Michigan, locking on to one side of the field and WR. Its going to be a blood bath against OU next weekend. Tennesse Offense is the same thing
 
Yes more and more i watch QBs in High School and College these offenses are doing them a disservices on how to teach them to read the whole field. they are reading half's to quarters and thats it. I rarely see a QB in both do a 1 2 3 check. Its more of a 1 2 run. John Matteer from OU is a prime example watching him against Michigan, locking on to one side of the field and WR. Its going to be a blood bath against OU next weekend. Tennesse Offense is the same thing
I made the point elsewhere. Arch is arguably one of the more talented QBs out there. Moreso than CJ Carr at ND.

But watch Carr and how he controls the offense and his pocket awareness and ability to scan the field. It’s what Arch lacks.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,175
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top