News: Cowboys offensive struggles due to drop-off in OL play/OL Coach

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Claiming victory in an internet argument. Doubling down on calling someone a whiner. Youre just overwhelming me with maturity!

You're the one who claimed victory in an Internet argument claiming you won and I lost would you like me to post your quote from the Chaz Green thread? Lol You don't have the MO of someone who thinks they won an argument. Winners don't spend hours online stalking and spewing hate if something isn't eating at them.

You're just continuing to make yourself look foolish looking for every opportunity to throw flames. The more you keep coming the more you keep backing up what I'm saying. Exposing your agenda has become too easy.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Claiming victory in an internet argument. Doubling down on calling someone a whiner. Youre just overwhelming me with maturity!

Like I said you're the one who claimed victory in a Internet argument....read it and weep! :thumbup: You wouldn't be doing what you've been doing for almost 3 weeks if something didn't happen between us that really got under your skin. This is at least the 5th thread you've attempted to turn sideways with your agenda. However tight that wad is in your panties is just going to get tighter until I make your eyes pop out if you don't move on. Lol

I win you lose.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Like I said you're the one who claimed victory in a Internet argument....read it and weep! :thumbup: You wouldn't be doing what you've been doing for almost 3 weeks if something didn't happen between us that really got under your skin. This is at least the 5th thread you've attempted to turn sideways with your agenda. However tight that wad is in your panties is just going to get tighter until I make your eyes pop out if you don't move on. Lol

Satire is difficult for the feeble mind. Post the part where I remind you of School's avatar immediately following. Wait, I cannot trust you to be honest.

I know you are but what am I. I win you lose.

I have to say your lack of creativity and independent thought is showing.

BTW have you seen School's avatar?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Satire is difficult for the feeble mind. Post the part where I remind you of School's avatar immediately following. Wait, I cannot trust you to be honest.

Dude, anyone who follows someone around a discussion board day after day looking for every opportunity to start a fight in an attempt to run them off a board is the one with a feeble mind. When someone tries to handle whatever is tormenting you in an adult manner in private so both of us don't end up in trouble and receive an immature response you would expect from a 12 year old, that's a feeble mind.

When you disclose on a public forum that you received a PM from someone who's trying to settle whatever is causing you to make this so personal and continue sounding like a 12 year old, that's a feeble mind. Your comment "I win you lose" came in response to my comment that "I'm in the heads of a few of you who've been beaten and your ego's have been bruised." It's my way of getting under your thin skin and you're allowing me to do it.

We're a month away from training camp, stop trying to start fights every day and let whatever is bugging you go! Everyone is going to think something is seriously wrong with you if you keep this up. If someone can get you this wound up just having a differing of opinion on football topics you need to put them on ignore or go have a serious talk with someone. I suggest you take a break from here for a few weeks and maybe by training camp you'll come to your senses.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
So they forgot everything they had learned in all their years of football and began wandering around the practice field like cattle just because they changed coaches?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Jason Garrett is not the Offensive Coordinator he is advertised to be, most realized this while Bill Callahan was aboard. Furthermore Callahan helped with the Offensive play calls and overall general philosophy of sane play calling.

Some are in denial that Bill could have made a difference with Weeden or Cassel but can't deny the success both QBs have had and will have in the NFL. The Cowboys Offensive Coaching Staff appears to be lacking when compared to Kansas City, Minnesota and....Houston.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Dude, anyone who follows someone around a discussion board day after day looking for every opportunity to start a fight in an attempt to run them off a board is the one with a feeble mind. When someone tries to handle whatever is tormenting you in an adult manner in private so both of us don't end up in trouble and receive an immature response you would expect from a 12 year old, that's a feeble mind.

When you disclose on a public forum that you received a PM from someone who's trying to settle whatever is causing you to make this so personal and continue sounding like a 12 year old, that's a feeble mind. Your comment "I win you lose" came in response to my comment that "I'm in the heads of a few of you who've been beaten and your ego's have been bruised." It's my way of getting under your thin skin and you're allowing me to do it.

We're a month away from training camp, stop trying to start fights every day and let whatever is bugging you go! Everyone is going to think something is seriously wrong with you if you keep this up. If someone can get you this wound up just having a differing of opinion on football topics you need to put them on ignore or go have a serious talk with someone. I suggest you take a break from here for a few weeks and maybe by training camp you'll come to your senses.

Seems everyone is tired of your narcissistic shtick.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So they forgot everything they had learned in all their years of football and began wandering around the practice field like cattle just because they changed coaches?

Romo being out and a year of tendencies that Jason Garrett played right into hurt them.

You can't just let the other teams consistently know what we're going to do. It's not 1994. Option football is dead in college and being super predictable doesn't work in the NFL.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

giphy.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

No wonder you weren't on the board most of the day at least you found something to keep you busy. Those special effects would make David Hasselhoff smile. You must have used this video as inspiration. Lol

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Zach martin getting banged up in the preseason, then ronald leary getting hurt and replaced by a rookie in collins had more to do with it I bet than Callahan.

Then of course throw in the loss of Romo, Murray and for most of the year bryant.

Not a knock on Callahan but I think the injuries had more to do with the line being different if that is even true.

yet we had a RB who only started 7 games gain 1K yards