Twitter: Cowboys officially place Zeke on Reserve/Did not report list

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
15 years on the site, yet you still haven't stopped being a jerk. Nice. You deserve a trophy, not a like.

So stating my opinion makes me a jerk? Yet you went out of your way to make a post telling me you took my “like” away... and I’m the jerk:cool:

Last edited:

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Im not sure how anyone could be confused by this. Zeke touched the ball almost 400 times last year. He was our leading receiver and the league leading rusher 2 out of 3 years. We all know how our offense works and it wont work without him.

Hes a generational player and wants to get paid before his body cant take it.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Im not sure how anyone could be confused by this. Zeke touched the ball almost 400 times last year. He was our leading receiver and the league leading rusher 2 out of 3 years. We all know how our offense works and it wont work without him.

How many players from the top 5 picks have done this after 3 years I can’t recall?

It’s obvious Dallas has every intent on offering him a long term deal, show up let everyone hammer that out. What about taking an injury insurance policy out if you’re worried? The workload in PS will be light, just speak up, or show up. He’s done neither right. Ow.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Point is that the Joneses bring it on themselves with their stupidity and many of these stories are true: Dak does want 32-34 mill/year, Zeke is holding out to be paid, Cooper does want elite money and on and on

Stop blaming the media and blame the people responsible, the moron Joneses, incompetent jellyfish Garrett and the entitled players who’ve achieved nothing

Damn dude, then why are you here? Why are rooting for an owner, coaches, and players you despised?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I’m disappointed he’s not there, and I’m disappointed that he has not even publicly stated what he’s doing.

If you’re gonna holdout at least be man enough to admit it. I’m good with players getting what they want, Dak, Coop, Zeke, but I hate this not say a word and tip toe around ****. It just puts a bad taste in my mouth especially since I’ve defended him here against the constant bash-fest. See above. Same posters who complain about those critical of Dak are Zekes loudest critics rooting for 5th rd draft picks to beat Zeke out.

I love Zeke. Just am angry about the Rams loss which he gave nothing. In big games, he has to run outside with his speed, not keep running up the middle over and over.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
He'll report by the deadline. I'd like to see them drastically reduce his workload. Get the rookies some work, see what they can do behind the line. Hopefully they show up and you can ship Zeke out. I've defended him against all the off-field stuff but I don't see how anyone can defend this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’ll never understand how fans can turn on players when all the owners have to do is pay Zeke what he’s earth. Any other time Jerry is a moron but because it’s a player involved the player is the moron.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I love Zeke. Just am angry about the Rams loss which he gave nothing. In big games, he has to run outside with his speed, not keep running up the middle over and over.

I can respect that, however a lot went wrong in that game, and we are now onto a new season. No one single guy is to blame for that debacle, actually I think it can be put right on the coaches desk for that whack defensive game plan, and lack of adjustments.

aria

Reaction score
Whatever. Zeke will show up. He will awesome. Until then everything about Zeke not showing up is just clickbait. I'm ignoring all of it. Talk to me about the players actually there.
Heard the same thing about him reporting to camp and now a lot of people are choking on crow. Either way, for those who didn’t already see it, his true colors are starting to show.

aria

Reaction score
Hilarious...Zeke is a chump and it’s starting to show. He’s been a headache since draft day and people keep making excuse after excuse for him. Then we have to listen to how “poor Zeke” is being targeted by the NFL and how he can’t do his job effectively because he’s so distracted.

Yet here we are, another year gone by and the Ewok is still making headlines and this one, like most, were brought on entirely by him. It’s quite funny to see the same people who used to make excuses for him not being able to play to his full potential because of his “unwarranted” distractions are now the same ones supporting him holding out.

Poor Zeke. I hope he holds out until we trade him. Zeke has always thought he’s bigger than the team, he’ all about Zeke. He’s an entitled brat that has always been the beneficiary of being put in the perfect spot. From college to his rookie year to now, he’s never faced adversity in the field. This clown needs a full mouth of humble pie.

Like the Giants did with Odiva, let this punk go, the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.

Sydla

Reaction score
Whatever. Zeke will show up. He will awesome. Until then everything about Zeke not showing up is just clickbait. I'm ignoring all of it. Talk to me about the players actually there.

He will show up?

Is that kind of like when everyone said he wouldn't miss the first day of practice?

aria

Reaction score

And I don’t understand how people like you acknowledge that he’s the league leading rusher 2 out of 3 years BECAUSE he carried the ball more than any other back yet want to sign him to a 4-5 year contract and expect him to carry on at that pace, especially when we can easily have him for another 2-3 years without signing him to a huge contract. Not to mention his off the field crap.

Let the Ewok sit. One of these days he’ll have to face adversity, he’ll have no idea what to do and he’ll be exposed for the chump he is...which is already starting to happen. He’s a purse carrying, belly shirt wearing entitled brat diva. The best thing the Cowboys could do is let this clown walk.

Hardline

Reaction score
They chose the two wrong running backs in the draft if they have to replace Zeke for any amount of time
I wanted Damien Harris out of Alabama