Cowboys only have two

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What does it take to win consistently in the NFL?

* A good running game. X
* A good passing game. OK. Dak was 28/51 for 379 yds and 2 tds RTG of 92. (Way too many passes)
* A good defense against the pass. X
* A good defense against the run. X
* A good special teams. OK

It’s going to take a good GM to fix any of them during the season. I’m still hopeful. It’s only week 3 and the Cowboys play in the NFC East. Most of you have given up already. That’s fine. You do you.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
No. It’s going to take a universal reset (I’m talking on a big bang scale) to fix any of these problems. Every position on this team is legitimately a liability. I’m not joking.

No GM is capable of fixing this. This team needs divine inference.

jwitten82

Reaction score

* A good running game. X
* A good passing game. OK. Dak was 28/51 for 379 yds and 2 tds RTG of 92. (Way too many passes)

It’s going to take a good GM to fix any of them during the season. I’m still hopeful. It’s only week 3 and the Cowboys play in the NFC East. Most of you have given up already. That’s fine. You do you.
Lol you're crazy, I like you, but you're crazy

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t see a turn around. I see a team with limited talent on Defense. The Dline and Oline are horrific right now. The Oline can improve (rookies), but the Dline cannot.

I’m guessing a 7-10 season now.

TINGS21

Reaction score

* A good running game. X

Most here have made a point to fix run stopping and running game before FA. And we are 3 weeks into the season and expect your god to figure it out now?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak padded his stats today in garage time as usual. There are no pass weapons, the OL is rookies and bad contracts. No running backs at all. it's trash .
So if there are no passing weapons (which I agree), how can you legitimately say Dak padded his stats in the 4th quarter when Dak had 193 passing yards at the end of the 3rd quarter? Those Dak 193 passing yards after 3 quarters are more than Lamar Jackson's 183 total passing yards after 4 quarters.

Enough with the bull "garbage time padding stats" false label.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
7-10 is still too high. Our schedule is rough and we aren't even in the thick of it yet. That 49ers game is going to be quite possibly one of the worst regular season losses in NFL history.

Steelers is a loss. Falcons is a loss. Eagles will sweep us in clearance store blowout fashion. Lions will decimate us. 49ers too. Panthers is probably a loss now too since they look good with Dalton. We might, emphasis on MIGHT split with Washington and Giants, but I doubt it. So let’s just count all 4 of those games as losses. Bengals is a loss. Bucs and Texans are sure losses. We’re going 1–16. Maybe 2-15 if we get a lucky win, 3-14 if the last game of the season team already secured a playoff spot and they let us win.
I don’t see a turn around. I see a team with limited talent on Defense. The Dline and Oline are horrific right now. The Oline can improve (rookies), but the Dline cannot.

I’m guessing a 7-10 season now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So if there are no passing weapons (which I agree), how can you legitimately say Dak padded his stats in the 4th quarter when Dak had 193 passing yards at the end of the 3rd quarter? Those Dak 193 passing yards after 3 quarters are more than Lamar Jackson's 183 total passing yards after 4 quarters.

These guys aren’t worth your time arguing with them. They know nothing about football. Just good for laughs.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

* A good running game. X

When you say most of us do you mean those that didn't post an I Quit thread and moved out of Texas?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas does not have a good passing game. Irregardless of Dak…….. the scheme, OC and playcaller suck. The offense(not even talking just about Dak), rack up their numbers against poor teams and late in games when the pressure is off.

Trenches win championships and Dallas has neither. The rest is just window dressing.

Kingofholland

Reaction score

* A good running game. X

Hopefully Bland being back helps the pass defense. The rest to be continued...

Wolfpack

Reaction score

If you watched the game, you saw the Raven Defense switch from heavy press man to loose man mixed with a cover 4 to protect the lead vs a big play. Ferguson is the only one to beat any man coverage all day until they backed off. They took their shots downfield early but Dak can't throw deep very well so if you look at Sturm route chart tomorrow, it's going to be like 0-5 deeper than 20.