Cowboys only have two

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
What does it take to win consistently in the NFL?

* A good running game. X
* A good passing game. OK. Dak was 28/51 for 379 yds and 2 tds RTG of 92. (Way too many passes)
* A good defense against the pass. X
* A good defense against the run. X
* A good special teams. OK

It’s going to take a good GM to fix any of them during the season. I’m still hopeful. It’s only week 3 and the Cowboys play in the NFC East. Most of you have given up already. That’s fine. You do you.
Last 10 yrs. QB subpar. backs good now old. Wr depth lacking. Defense interior DT and lb subPar. Coaching creativity subpar.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
So if there are no passing weapons (which I agree), how can you legitimately say Dak padded his stats in the 4th quarter when Dak had 193 passing yards at the end of the 3rd quarter? Those Dak 193 passing yards after 3 quarters are more than Lamar Jackson's 183 total passing yards after 4 quarters.

Enough with the bull "garbage time padding stats" false label.
He padded stats again

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you watched the game, you saw the Raven Defense switch from heavy press man to loose man mixed with a cover 4 to protect the lead vs a big play. Ferguson is the only one to beat any man coverage all day until they backed off. They took their shots downfield early but Dak can't throw deep very well so if you look at Sturm route chart tomorrow, it's going to be like 0-5 deeper than 20.
Show those open receivers through the first 3 quarters. I dare you.

Show a running game at any time..which would help open up our passing game throughout all 4 quarters.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
So if there are no passing weapons (which I agree), how can you legitimately say Dak padded his stats in the 4th quarter when Dak had 193 passing yards at the end of the 3rd quarter? Those Dak 193 passing yards after 3 quarters are more than Lamar Jackson's 183 total passing yards after 4 quarters.

Enough with the bull "garbage time padding stats" false label.
Lamar had 183 passing yards cause he didn’t have to pass when he could gash through the defense without being touched for 10 yards every play

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
It’s funny because whenever someone tried to have this conversation before the season they were instantly labeled haters by this poster.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Show me the highest PAID player in NFL playing like someone that deserves to be
379 passing yards, 2 TDs (should have been 3 since Cooks dropped a perfectly thrown pass at the left corner of the endzone on a deep pass, plus not including a possible 4th was cost by CeeDee fumbling inside the 10 yard line), 0 INTs, a 91.9 passer rating with no rush game whatsoever and only 1 legit weapon at WR, plus still being able to bring the team back from 28 - 6 after three quarters and within a FG of sending this team into overtime.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No. It’s going to take a universal reset (I’m talking on a big bang scale) to fix any of these problems. Every position on this team is legitimately a liability. I’m not joking.

No GM is capable of fixing this. This team needs divine inference.
:hammer: .....If I am the GM....I am blowing it up. Cut and burn......trade it all. Start over. It's not only a lack of talent....but it's a poisoned culture. And your not going to change that....The cancer is here....and it's spreading.

If you just fire the head coach...again....It's just rinsing....repeating. The real problem is how this team conducts it's business. It's a soft country club atmosphere....with no accountability. Now the finger pointing has started....You can't fix that other than trading/cutting the problem children.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
379 passing yards, 2 TDs (should have been 3 since Cooks dropped a perfectly thrown pass at the left corner of the endzone on a deep pass, plus not including a possible 4th was cost by CeeDee fumbling inside the 10 yard line), 0 INTs, a 91.9 passer rating with no rush game whatsoever and only 1 legit weapon at WR, plus still being able to bring the team back from 28 - 6 after three quarters and within a FG of sending this team into overtime.
End result? L. L. L. Dak statscott does not impress. Garbage stats.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
End result? There are folks that can get the hit. Hit the shot. Catch the pass. Make the tackle. Pass the ball perfectly. Make a timely run. And then there is guys that soak up stats when it doesn't matter. Give me the guys that have no stats but when you need one they are damn near guaranteed to get it @bsheeern

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
Dak padded his stats today in garage time as usual. There are no pass weapons, the OL is rookies and bad contracts. No running backs at all. it's trash .
You have to know the difference between stat padding and being one dimensional and not having a choice other than throwing the ball.

It makes you sound elementary to admit the RBs are trash, and in the same breath say it’s stat padding to throw the ball.