Twitter: Cowboys open as 9.5 point favorites against Tampa Bay

I’d give the points and take the cowboys. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the line grow more.
 
Jalon Daniels starting at QB for the Bucs is obviously the reason for such a large point spread. I am going to be honest I have never heard of the guy prior to today and it still scares me that he may give our defense fits.
 
Jalon Daniels starting at QB for the Bucs is obviously the reason for such a large point spread. I am going to be honest I have never heard of the guy prior to today and it still scares me that he may give our defense fits.
He's able to run around. So far, every QB we've played has been able to do that. It's killed us.
 
We better win. We follow it up with the Packers and Eagles. We could easily be 4-4 after at the half.
 
How much of that 9.5 is there because it's a short week and we're at home? Being at home on a short week is worth about 6 points, right?
Absolutely not. Baker not playing is a big factor but that isn’t even 6 pts
 
ill take the points!

cowboys d isnt good enouh to beat anybody by 10!
 
Jalon Daniels starting at QB for the Bucs is obviously the reason for such a large point spread. I am going to be honest I have never heard of the guy prior to today and it still scares me that he may give our defense fits.
That is the only issue for Thursday night. If we contain him, it's game over fairly early.

The Cowboys will simply outscore them.
 
I think that I will end up laying the points, even if it goes up a tad. Tampa wasn’t good with Baker and now they are terrible.
 
They will cover.

Nothing is stopping this team.
on-a-mission-mission.gif
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,120
Messages
14,668,674
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top