He's able to run around. So far, every QB we've played has been able to do that. It's killed us.Jalon Daniels starting at QB for the Bucs is obviously the reason for such a large point spread. I am going to be honest I have never heard of the guy prior to today and it still scares me that he may give our defense fits.
There is no line big enough where people would take TBWow, huge spread. So do they want people to take TB and the points?
Absolutely not. Baker not playing is a big factor but that isn’t even 6 ptsHow much of that 9.5 is there because it's a short week and we're at home? Being at home on a short week is worth about 6 points, right?
And Dak starts every game like he's the personification of molasses.ill take the points!
cowboys d isnt good enouh to beat anybody by 10!
Me to. The line will only get bigger unless TB address the QB position.I’d give the points and take the cowboys. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the line grow more.
