Cowboys opened as 1.5-point underdogs for Week 15 road game against the Buffalo Bills

TheHerd

Reaction score
Interesting. So when we win, will the narrative be it’s nothing because we were supposed to win?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Not surprised we aren't as good on grass.
Buffalo doesn't have a grass field, but the Cowboys are .500 on the road and weather could be a factor.

Point spreads don't matter. Just win the game.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Buffalo doesn't have a grass field, but the Cowboys are .500 on the road and weather could be a factor.

Long range forecast looks great. Cloudy and low 40s. Long way away though.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Long range forecast looks great. Cloudy and low 40s. Long way away though.
Yeah, it's about as good as we could hope. But I got caught in a lake effect snow event driving home from Rochester about 20 years ago. Next thing I knew the interstate was closed, with me on it. Obviously I survived, but it was a long night.

Lake effect snow storms are wild and unpredictable. Hopefully, there won't be one next weekend.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Completely fine being the underdog. Just means we turn the fire up, and overcook that meat.

Aven8

Reaction score

Nope. The high is 47 with a low of 39. No rain currently forecasted. It’s like AC

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Nope. The high is 47 with a low of 39. No rain currently forecasted. It’s like AC
I know the current forecast. I also know how quickly that can change with a lake effect snow event. I literally spent a night in my car stranded on the NY thruway because of one. Buffalo weather, especially this time of year, is harder to predict than Texas. Hopefully, the forecast holds up.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I get the home field points but...Bills don't really look great.

I think the Cowboys have beaten better teams, including tonight of course.