Cowboys opened as 1.5-point underdogs for Week 15 road game against the Buffalo Bills

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bills are fraudulent. Shouldn't be underdogs to them.
Their 6 losses are by 6 points or less. They led three of them with one minute left. They're a talented, desperate team playing at home. Expecting to be favored there is fan boy stuff that makes Vegas a lot of money.

Just win. I don't care about the pointspread.

mldardy

Reaction score
Their 6 losses are by 6 points or less. They led three of them with one minute left. They're a talented, desperate team playing at home. Expecting to be favored there is fan boy stuff that makes Vegas a lot of money.

So what they are still LOSSES. They have losses to the Jets, Pats, and Broncos at home. Nearly lost to the Giants at home. They're fraudulent.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I get the home field points but...Bills don't really look great.

I think the Cowboys have beaten better teams, including tonight of course.
The Cowboys have also lost to a worse team. The road Cowboys have not been the home Cowboys. This game is tougher than some seem to think, in the afterglow of a big home win. If you're expecting a cake walk in Buffalo then I expect some rage posts here next weekend.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So what they are still LOSSES. They have losses to the Jets, Pats, and Broncos at home. Nearly lost to the Giants at home. They're fraudulent.
You're right, the Cowboys will win in a blowout. I probably shouldn't even bother watching the game. We're in "the Cowboys will never lose again" afterglow.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
The Cowboys have also lost to a worse team. The road Cowboys have not been the home Cowboys. This game is tougher than some seem to think, in the afterglow of a big home win. If you're expecting a cake walk in Buffalo then I expect some rage posts here next weekend.
That's fair. I don't expect a cake walk, but I do think the Cowboys are better than the Bills.

This will be a good test.

Kwyn

Reaction score

I agree. They are better than their record. Just hoping we don’t have a letdown. I expect Josh to have a good game.

mldardy

Reaction score
You're right, the Cowboys will win in a blowout. I probably shouldn't even bother watching the game. We're in "the Cowboys will never lose again" afterglow.
They might and then what you gonna say. They still have 6 losses by 6 points or less. :rolleyes: I'm not a believer in the Bills, get over it.

mldardy

Reaction score
I agree. They are better than their record. Just hoping we don’t have a letdown. I expect Josh to have a good game.
How are they better than they're record. This has never made sense to me. They have 4 losses to teams currently not in the playoffs right now.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Was offered a ticket for that game but can’t go. Ugh. But Bills fans are like eagles fans with slightly more class.

Kwyn

Reaction score
How are they better than they're record. This has never made sense to me. They have 4 losses to teams currently not in the playoffs right now.
Just watching their games, which I do, they always seem to have a chance to win.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Buffalo is a different team at home, and Allen’s incredible arm is an advantage when it’s cold and windy. Will be a tough game.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the line goes in the other direction. It will drop closer to a pick em game
Doubt it but we’ll see. I can’t see it moving in the Cowboys direction after Buffalo won in KC with bettors knowing that Dallas is a diff team on the road.