Cowboys opened as 1.5-point underdogs for Week 15 road game against the Buffalo Bills

mldardy

Reaction score
Buffalo is a different team at home, and Allen’s incredible arm is an advantage when it’s cold and windy. Will be a tough game.
Are they? Beat the Bucs by 6, Giants by 5, and lost to the Broncos. Lot of Buffalo fans in here all of a sudden. This forum never fails to pump up our opponents.

JohnBoy

Reaction score
I thought the Conventional Wisdom was that the home team automatically gets -3. If true, then that means Dallas was favored by 1.5...

Proof

Reaction score
They might and then what you gonna say. They still have 6 losses by 6 points or less. :rolleyes: I'm not a believer in the Bills, get over it.
if we blew them out, that would skew the points they've lost by, so why would he say that? i just don't understand how they're frauds when they don't have a great record. he's just pointing out that they are likely better than their record indicates based on actual analysis and context. i think we'll beat them, but it will be a difficult game.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Bills are playing well right now. Romo was extremely complimentary about them a couple weeks ago when the eagles lucked out against them.

Jarntt

Reaction score
So basically a pick 'em on the road against a good team? Sounds about right to me. Non-story

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
It's weird to me how so many people seem to care about "the narrative" from a national media who make a living by stirring the pot using the Dallas Cowboys.

I couldn't care less.
Agreed - the sensitivity of a large part of our fan base is something I will never understand.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
In the betting world in the NFL, you are usually spotted 3-4pts for just being at home. This line is only 1.5. That means they don't view Buffalo as that strong, especially at home in December against a warm weather team.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The Bills will be a tough test. If the defense doesn't get some turnovers, the Bills will rack up yardage, so the defense will have to hold in the Red Zone.

And the Bills like to blitz (and will disguise it), so Dak and the receivers better study the film and be ready to adjust else the Bills could wreak a little havoc of their own.

The Cowboys could blow out the Bills, and the Bills could blow out the Cowboys if the Cowboys come in with an Iggles hangover, feeling themselves after what is sure to be a long week of high praise and MVP projections for Dak. McCarthy's challenge will be keeping this team hungry and focused, and D Law and Dak will be a part of this challenge as well. Prepare, practice, watch film...ALL WEEK. Treat the next 3 weeks like 3 playoff games.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I know the current forecast. I also know how quickly that can change with a lake effect snow event. I literally spent a night in my car stranded on the NY thruway because of one. Buffalo weather, especially this time of year, is harder to predict than Texas. Hopefully, the forecast holds up.
What was that like? Did you sleep much?