Cowboys over/under: 7 interceptions for DaRon Bland

How many interceptions do you think DaRon Bland will have in 2024?

• Over 7 interceptions

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Exactly 7 interceptions

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Under 7 interceptions

Votes: 79 85.9%

• Total voters

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I have a feeling he gets injured and plays less than 7 games. How's that for a wild premonition?

Not saying I want it to happen. Just a gnawing feeling.

mcmvp

Reaction score
I have a feeling he gets injured and plays less than 7 games. How's that for a wild premonition?

Not saying I want it to happen. Just a gnawing feeling.
lol…not a good feeling. I think all fans fear the loss of key players to injury. One or two injuries to key players can really deflate a season. I don’t wish that even on my team’s rivals (go ahead and call me superstitious, I probably am in that way). Injuries just suck…

cowboyec

Reaction score
after his historic numbers last year...i don't think he'll get as many.
i think teams may test diggs more coming off injury.
diggsy might get double digits again.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I say under 7. But I wouldn't put money on it because I want him to get 50 interceptions. I'm sure you'd stand to win a lot of money with Vegas at over 7.
Why pass when you can run the ball with impunity against Dallas? You say “under” because you know it will be under. The entire NFC East won’t rack up 50 interceptions this season.

Flamma

Reaction score
Why pass when you can run the ball with impunity against Dallas? You say “under” because you know it will be under. The entire NFC East won’t rack up 50 interceptions this season.
I said I would take the under 7. I wouldn't put money on it because I want him to get more. If Vegas had odds on Bland under 7, it would probably be around -400.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
lol…not a good feeling. I think all fans fear the loss of key players to injury. One or two injuries to key players can really deflate a season. I don’t wish that even on my team’s rivals (go ahead and call me superstitious, I probably am in that way). Injuries just suck…
We've been pretty lucky for several years on the injury front. Just feels like the cycle is going catch up with us.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
No joke. Look in the back field and see two ball hawks in Diggs and Bland.

Then I take a look at Mazi across from me. Know which play I’m going to call. And I’m going in direction of #11.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I feel sure that DaRon Bland will have his fair share of interceptions for the Cowboys, since Zimmer demands playing the run religiously. It may not amount to seven, though. That's a tough amount to get, since playing the run will be at the forefront of Zimmer's expectations. There would surely be no shame in getting 5 or 6 picks, however. If the run defense improves noticeably, a lesser number of picks would be totally justified.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Deion Sanders high for a season was 7. And he did that exactly one time.

You just don't get year after year of high INT numbers. Not the way it works.