Twitter: Cowboys partner with Blockchain

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes sir. It’s coming. And they’ll find a way to advertise James Washington as the next Alvin Harper and Dante Fowler as the next Charles Haley.
Theres already a poster reminding everyone that Dante Fowler was once a 3rd overall pick lol

Bigtex67

Reaction score
We now need a Crypto quarterback, LG, and WR1. Can we convert Zekes contract to Crypto? Or at least monopoly money?

Well Beckham got paid in Crypto...maybe this is how they plan to sign him. They could get a discount on all players paid through Blockchain.....

Carson

Reaction score
Well Beckham got paid in Crypto...maybe this is how they plan to sign him. They could get a discount on all players paid through Blockchain.....
What's the currency exchange for a half eaten ham sandwich, free parking, a Whataburger coupon and $15 an hour? That is our going rate around here

12+88=7

Reaction score
We truly have a dumb fan base.

A simple announcement is treated as not caring about the team. One has nothing to do with the other.

Some act like the offseason is over and no more moves will be made. You want to *****, wait till the first week in September, because that's the squad that will start the season.

I love how posters say "I'm done with this team" but then constantly post and even start threads. Do everyone a favor and be true to your word and leave.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
LET'S SEE WHO'S THE FIRST IDIOT OF A PLAYER to take their contract in crypto

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
no-one-cares-hunter-E2-99-A5-35130856-391-331.gif

eromeopolk

Reaction score

He suckered the Arlington Jonesboys fans again. Jerry Jones is not focused on winning Super Bowls. Its about relevancy and bank account. He could not resign a DE he played around with for 6 years but he can change your money into funny money with Jerry Jones getting paid in $Cash.

Keep drinking that Kool Aid.

I have always admired him as a business man. That is all you are going to get from the Arlington Jonesboys...Giving you The Business...

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
To me this means nothing. So what??? Big whoop!!! No impact on the performance of the team on the field. Just a lot of hype leading up to a next to nothing announcement.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Priorities, ladies and gentlemen. Priorities. They’d prefer forging another “first time ever” partnership in the business world (to further line their grossly inflated pockets) over improving the actual team. At this point, the joke is on us for continuing to watch/care.
They are in this to make money. They dont need the team to win to do that. Its cool if it does win, but they dont need it to