Twitter: Cowboys partner with Blockchain

Tim93gt

Reaction score
What did you all expect? Snake oil salesman has got to peddle snake oil.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm so proud of myself. A previous version of me would've dropped everything I was doing, tuned into The Fan and obsessively consumed this whole presser.

Not this time. I knew what was coming. Wasn't gonna let PT Barnum get me again..

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And the Rams still use paper money.

Evil-Laugh.gif

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Well... we can't run the ball or pass the ball efficiently without a top notch block chain. So I think Dak and Zeke will be glad to hear this news.

blueblood70

Reaction score
well if its silly why you all tripping and posting and talking about it.JJ owns space in your heads RENT Free, so hilarious all the times you all say the jones family names talk about his team and yet seem to be completely upset, jaded, and all hate,,he powns you daily..

Mannix

Reaction score
We truly have a dumb fan base.

A simple announcement is treated as not caring about the team. One has nothing to do with the other.

Some act like the offseason is over and no more moves will be made. You want to *****, wait till the first week in September, because that's the squad that will start the season.

I love how posters say "I'm done with this team" but then constantly post and even start threads. Do everyone a favor and be true to your word and leave.

Burn Unit, come get me! Meanwhile, you make sure to get those season tickets and check on hotels in Oxnard. If Booger cared about this team, he wouldn't be the GM, and we would have the best HC's that money can buy....until that happens, don't even try and convince anyone that he is 100% committed to winning.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
well if its silly why you all tripping and posting and talking about it.JJ owns space in your heads RENT Free, so hilarious all the times you all say the jones family names talk about his team and yet seem to be completely upset, jaded, and all hate,,he powns you daily..
Right?

Why does anyone talk about the Cowboys organization on a website devoted to discussing the Dallas Cowboys?

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is why they repeatedly emphasized that this was a "business" announcement.
They never say that when it is football personnel-related.