Twitter: Cowboys-Patriots most watched regular season game since 2007

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isolated in a primetime slot with only one other game as an alternative.
:hammer:

Who the heck knows what kind of ratings the game would have gotten if it had been played on Sunday or Monday Night Football? It would have topped the actual ratings for certain.

Creeper

Reaction score
Its just a shame the game had to be played in such horrible conditions. Its also a shame the Cowboys specials teams had to play so poorly.

Zordon

Reaction score
It was the Dallas Cowboys versus the New England Patriots. In other words, one of Earth's premier sports brands against the perennial Super Bowl contending team of the 21st Century.

"???"
Patriots don't get higher ratings than the Steelers and Packers.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriots don't get higher ratings than the Steelers and Packers.
Perhaps but your OP establishes the Patriots, playing Dallas, is a huge draw in reality. It was not anticipated as being such by all though.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
That means a lot of people saw Garrett's ineptitude and the referees ruining another game.
* I frequent an entirely different international interactive formatting on the web and there was a bit of chatter about how those New England Referees are tough to beat at home,,,, LMAO:lmao:

CPanther95

Reaction score
64809982.png

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Anybody shocked by this? Neither team are that great and it was a sloppy game.

Two of the NFL's top draws playing each other? No, I am absolutely not shocked by this and expected it.

I still am bewildered how we end up getting these nonsense calls against us like tripping when clearly we are the ratings cow for the NFL. It is in the league's best interest for the Cowboys to be relevant, but that news hasn't been passed on to its officials. I won't say that we are being jobbed on purpose, but it wouldn't surprise me in a league full of owners jealous of the Cowboys' following and often seem willing to cut of their nose to spite their face.

gmb1

Reaction score
But I thought people were cord cutting? At least that's what people say when defending the poor NBA ratings....

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Two of the NFL's top draws playing each other? No, I am absolutely not shocked by this and expected it.

I still am bewildered how we end up getting these nonsense calls against us like tripping when clearly we are the ratings cow for the NFL. It is in the league's best interest for the Cowboys to be relevant, but that news hasn't been passed on to its officials. I won't say that we are being jobbed on purpose, but it wouldn't surprise me in a league full of owners jealous of the Cowboys' following and often seem willing to cut of their nose to spite their face.
* I've noticed that the New Orleans Saints, seemingly draw an disproportionate ration of unfathomable $h*t from the leagues "Sanctity of the Shield" Zebra enforcement crew as well,tho not as big of ration continually being dropped on our dinner plate,,, @MarcusRock ,where are you? I need yer'learnered justifiable observations on them there "tripping" flags, Broughamo_O

shabazz

Reaction score
Its just a shame the game had to be played in such horrible conditions. Its also a shame the Cowboys specials teams had to play so poorly.

It’s also a shame that the entire football watching world had to see Dakota limp his way to a 32.5 QBR Sunday on the biggest stage in 25 years. Just embarrassing

Melonfeud

Reaction score
it was a helluva game.
the outcome sucks....but a helluva game nonetheless.
* That inclement weather played to our favor, if we only had a mudder R.B. of a Lincoln Coleman caliber,,, we'd of chalked that one up in the ol' WIN catagoryo_O