Twitter: Cowboys-Patriots most watched regular season game since 2007

MarcusRock

Reaction score
* I've noticed that the New Orleans Saints, seemingly draw an disproportionate ration of unfathomable $h*t from the leagues "Sanctity of the Shield" Zebra enforcement crew as well,tho not as big of ration continually being dropped on our dinner plate,,, @MarcusRock ,where are you? I need yer'learnered justifiable observations on them there "tripping" flags, Broughamo_O

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/nfl-two-tripping-penalties-shouldn’t-have-been-called.446525/

And I agree.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
But, but, that's because we're America's Team. When rival fans laugh at us we can always throw that one back at them to level the argument, can't we?

I get your point but the two aren't mutually exclusive arguments

We are, and always likely will be, the most popular franchise in the league. Stating that isn't necessarily wrong if it's accurate

I do agree with your seeming assertion that Nationwide popularity isn't, nor should it be, a badge of honor displayed to cover gross ineptitude on the field

I take pride in the Cowboys enduring popularity and always will. However, at the end of the day, no matter how much merchandise you sell, there is no acceptable substitute for winning. Nor should there be

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Basically the entire football-watching world got to see how big of a joke Jerry and JG are.