Twitter: Cowboys Penalized Again For OTA's. McCarthy $100k fine

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No but when archer is saying the only way not to get fined is to not practice it kinda shows you there may be a bias. You just can’t admit it. Which is fine.
The team probably knows more about why than anyone else does. Just because we don't know why doesn't mean it's because of bias.

Losing an OTA next year seems a bit extreme though.

Jipper

Reaction score
It's another bs subjective penalty sith clear bias against the cowboys

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skins were fined 100k today, re: same thing it looks like.

These coaches need to know that some of their players are rats for the NFLPA.

I definitely think they should enforce the two hands touch above the waist and do freeze blocks instead of the real thing. All an OL has to do is point at a defender and yell '"freeze sucka" and he has to freeze in place.

No wonder the old guys from the days of real football are disgusted with this game today.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So MM is fined for being a little tough on his players, again?! The NFL/Goodell is nothing but a racket. Especially when it pertains to the Cowboys. Goodell has his microscope out early.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I wonder what the NFLs definition of too physical is?? Chest bumping to vigorously......almost hitting the QB?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, but the GM should keep an eye on things
Especially when we got busted for the same thing last year.
The GM that's probably drunk and squaring up outside deals like boxing and Soccer venues more than he's mapping out how to get the team to succeed?

I say that while knowing you absolutely know the problem with this team and has called it out multiple times.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The GM that's probably drunk and squaring up outside deals like boxing and Soccer venues more than he's mapping out how to get the team to succeed?

I say that while knowing you absolutely know the problem with this team and has called it out multiple times.
Yep, I know I am beating a dead horse
:lmao:

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
These coaches need to know that some of their players are rats for the NFLPA.

I definitely think they should enforce the two hands touch above the waist and do freeze blocks instead of the real thing. All an OL has to do is point at a defender and yell '"freeze sucka" and he has to freeze in place.

No wonder the old guys from the days of real football are disgusted with this game today.
I'm an old guy, fan since I was born in 1960. Throughout the years, many rules have changed. To me, it is only during the Goodell(Scumbag) years that it seems the rules have changed drastically toward a game for panzies and wussies. It would not surprise me if one day OTAs are done away with.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What exactly happened to deem the practice "too physical"? Is it the same picayune thing as last year, whatever that was?
All the players voted on this CBA, and wouldnt be surprised at all if we have a mole.
All it takes is one that doesnt like the Texas heat and blows the whistle.
They can remain silent whistle blowers.