News: Cowboys' Peters on Move to RT: 'I Had No Idea

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The problem is Oline Coach, Joe Philbin!!! He's always a day late and a dollar short. Takes him forever to make the right personnel decisions after mistake after mistake.
Luckily the right decision was made on that last drive. Whoever made it. Putting Peters in at RT may very well have ensured our victory.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
ARLINGTON, TX — You know you're a legend at your job when you can do someone else's and still be dominant. That's the case with Jason Peters, who hasn't taken a single snap at right tackle since his 2005 season with the Buffalo Bills, a 15-year gap between then and now — when he was asked by the Dallas Cowboys to step in and be a hero in Week 14.

The team saw starting right tackle Terence Steele go down in the second quarter with a knee injury, not to return, and backup tackle Josh Ball was unleashed with a chance to show his value.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowboys-peters-on-move-to-rt-i-had-no-idea

What a stud folks!
He stepped up in a BIG way !
Pun intended ! LOL

Praxit

Reaction score
I know the Cowboys always seem to find a way to disappoint, but in a season where the Eagles are dominating and nearly perfect, as a Cowboys fan I would love the irony of one of the Eagles best HoF-level players helping the Cowboys beat those Eagles and win a Super Bowl.
..lol.. .the Irony in that one.. ;)..